More killing options

So this is probably my third thread. Asking and also would like to request for a mod were you can actually kill NPC's more brutally, e.G stabbing in the back, breaking neck, strangling. Vanilla fallout 4 killmoves and other stuff is really poor and boring. And not always triggers...

1 minute ago, Tortout4 said:

The mod is honestly very outdated and not really working.

This mod works absolutely fine. In fact, did some of them yesterday. It's perfectly fine. The mod author is even still responding to posted questions. While it's pretty lightweight, the mod may conflict with stuff like Horizon and other overhauls. But other than that, it works fine.  

I too wanted more of these and am surprised none have ever been added. Sneaky Kills isn't it either:

It does NOT add new animations, it reuses existing animations and allows them to be played also under slightly different circumstances and depending on different conditions than default vanilla game.

On a side note, anyone know the console commands to play the idle for the victim side of it? I've only found the ones that play the kill move itself, not the one for the person on the receiving end.

Archived