Any good male rigs?

I was looking for a really good male rigs, do you have any of them? I'm just so inspired to make my own animations for WW, but I'm afraid that these animations can be kinda... "wooden", you know.

And I need to find a good male rigs with all of those... idk, animation stuff. xD (I pinned a picture)

Thanks for everyone! :)

Preview.jpg

Spoiler
18 minutes ago, Sunjain said:

I was looking for a really good male rigs, do you have any of them? I'm just so inspired to make my own animations for WW, but I'm afraid that these animations can be kinda... "wooden", you know.

And I need to find a good male rigs with all of those... idk, animation stuff. xD (I pinned a picture)

Preview.jpg

Check this thread

10 hours ago, Sunjain said:

Just to point out, even an animation made on an advanced rig can look wooden too and in time it's possible to create a fluid movement on the default sims rig, 

The key factor in animation is heart and your dedication to detail, 

It is one thing to make the moves but the thing that makes it stand out and come to life is the movement between those moves if I'm making sense, 

The animations that look wooden are often rushed and may have been looser if worked for another day or two! 

If you are new to animations in general, I suggest using the original rig at first, 

Get used to making a few poses and get a feel for the UI and exporting clips etc

When you can pose a sim or a few and be happy with the way they look in game then you can have a much easier time animating them, 

Archived