Just Two Issues

Hello! Another post, a second one in the same day! Well, I managed to fix my previous problem to come across another one, I'm missing most of the 1-200 jk files in the meshes/characters/.../ani2, although I managed to get some aroudn the internet, but haven't found the rest at all, these animation files. The second one is a giant, yellow warning sign that shows up while the animation is going on, and I ahve no idea why it is happening even when the animations are working properly, and haven't found nothing online. Just to note, LPK 1.6 found here: 

is missing several animation files in ani2 from 1-200 files. I have no idea where to find them, if anyone has any idea of what is happening, mainly the giant, yelow, 3d warning sign that my characters pork inside, I would be happy to know! Thanks for the guidance in advance!

The kf files are in the LAPF download.

If you have installed LAPF with the nexus modmanager  it will not work. ( Maybe also with Vortex it will not work )  Use OBMM or WryeBash.

After you have installed LAPF right you have about 160 animations ( from the 1 to  200 human-human animations )

You can fill the free numbers with copies of the animations you have  ( how to do it read my yellow Link below )

Or you can install the ExtraAPAnimations.7z from my yellow Link below.

So if you do not have about 160 animations after the LAPF installation you did something wrong.

In meshes\characters\_male\IdleAnims\ani2  you must have about 1280 kf files. Each animation number have 4 OffMotion and 4 DefMotionfiles.

And in the data\ini folder you must have about 160   Motion.ini  files.

---------------------

Again a big yellow sign is a missing mesh.

If you have it during sex you have no LAPF lowerdody with erect penis. Your LAPF installation is wrong, because the lowerbody is part of the LAPF  download-file.

Check meshes\clothes\as

Do you have folders 1 to 6  in the "as" folder?

And in the "as" folder are about 15 nif files with names like ashardware4.nif or HugesemilimpFuta.nif or NormalAnimPenis.nif  and to ini files with name labelf.ini and labelm.ini

If you do not have the files . . .   install LAPF again

----------------------

Have you read my yellow Link?

OBSE , Pluggy, Elys Universal Silent Voice , .... installed?

OBMM and/or WryeBash installed?

Nude Roberts male and a HGEC female body installed?  ( and armor-clothes replacer for the bodies you use )

set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection  ?  Or all replacers will not work ( the game will still use the vanilla meshes and textures in the bsa files )

Right load order?

And further down in my yellow Link you find

2.  Problems during gameplay.

There is

Penis/Breast stretching
Missing Animations      there you will find the  ExtraAPAnimations.7z 

Sex does not start  (error message)

Archived