Stop it Wrye bash!

EDIT: never mind, I managed to fix it. I managed to click around and drag wrye bash from right side of the screen and now I can see it. For some reason my monitor extends too far on the right side. When I bring my cursor all the way to the left I can still see the mouse but when I bring it all the way to the right the mouse can go far enough that I can't see it. Weird stuff.

so I installed wrye bash and it worked for a while however something's happened. Whenever I start up wrye bash, it never shows up on my screen. I see the icon on the bottom of my screen but I don't see wrye bash. So when I click on the icon several times I see the progam zipping from the right side of my monitor and then to the icon and then back. It's a really strange phenomenon and I have no idea what to do. I'm assuming it's a monitor issue, but I don't know what specifically is causing wrye bash to appear on the right side of my monitor just out of my mouse's reach. How do I stop this nonsense?

Apologies if this is confusing. I don't really know how to explain it better.

When i should rebuild my bashed patch i fiddled around hitting the installer tab and my load order was messed up:( Ok then i tried reorder it but now i cant drag and drop ie i cant reorder my mods manually wtf is wrong? can somebody please help ive got the newest wrye from nexus 301

Can't say much about the latest version as I'm still using an older one, but it sounds like the 'Lock Times' setting is active.

Temporarily uncheck this setting by right-clicking on the 'File' header bar in the 'Mods' tab. It's in the middle of the appearing context menu, just below 'Auto-Ghost' (I hope it's still there...). Then you can rearrange your load order and re-check 'Lock Times' again once you're done.

Can't say much about the latest version as I'm still using an older one' date=' but it sounds like the 'Lock Times' setting is active.

Temporarily uncheck this setting by right-clicking on the 'File' header bar in the 'Mods' tab. It's in the middle of the appearing context menu, just below 'Auto-Ghost' (I hope it's still there...). Then you can rearrange your load order and re-check 'Lock Times' again once you're done.

[/quote']

Thanx i will try that

Archived