[KW][NRaas] Pubic Hair state gets stuck after using NRaas to switch Households

Hello,

I have the problem that for some Sims, their pubic hair gets stuck in a non-completely shaved state (meaning that the 'Shave Pubic Hair' option is disabled and even if it is enabled, the pubic hair only resets to the state it got stuck on) after using NRaas' 'Make Active' option to switch households on the fly. Is there any way to reset the pubic hair state?

On 4/24/2019 at 7:09 PM, DerPeter said:

their pubic hair gets stuck in a non-completely shaved state

hey, Der Peter,

such has never happened to my game. i usually switch households by clicking on one of its sims using the mouse's right button. i believe that's a "testingcheatsenabled true" feature — not NRaas'.
i suggest you to do the same — switch households by using the mouse's right button —; if the issue persists, it's probably some problem generated by a rogue Mod hindering TS3's mechanics.

hope this helps. cheers,

edit
i just read on this post something rather new — that; "it was the anti-virus norton crashing my game because of the mods, we removed it now it works." so, if you use Norton AV, perhaps it would be a good idea to disable it and see if the problem persists.

On 4/24/2019 at 6:09 PM, DerPeter said:

Hello,

I have the problem that for some Sims, their pubic hair gets stuck in a non-completely shaved state (meaning that the 'Shave Pubic Hair' option is disabled and even if it is enabled, the pubic hair only resets to the state it got stuck on) after using NRaas' 'Make Active' option to switch households on the fly. Is there any way to reset the pubic hair state?

That's known problem with KW and hasn't been fixed with the Public version and AFAIK no way to reset it. KW like EA doesn't like it when you switch households. Sometimes doing a Save AS and exiting the game to the desktop and reloading may fix the problem.

On 4/25/2019 at 4:28 PM, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, Der Peter,

such has never happened to my game. i usually switch households by clicking on one of its sims using the mouse's right button. i believe that's a "testingcheatsenabled true" feature — not NRaas'.
i suggest you to do the same — switch households by using the mouse's right button —; if the issue persists, it's probably some problem generated by a rogue Mod hindering TS3's mechanics.

hope this helps. cheers,

edit
i just read on this post something rather new — that; "it was the anti-virus norton crashing my game because of the mods, we removed it now it works." so, if you use Norton AV, perhaps it would be a good idea to disable it and see if the problem persists.

Nraas Master Controllers Make Active option ensures that all the checks are in place and is better use.

Even EA has said the using the TCE feature to do it should only be done as a last resort as it bypasses the proper checks and to make sure you have your Save Game backed up in case something doesn't go right which is totally possible since it's Debugging feature.

1 hour ago, namaradus said:

Nraas Master Controllers Make Active option ensures that all the checks are in place and is better use.

Even EA has said the using the TCE feature to do it should only be done as a last resort as it bypasses the proper checks and to make sure you have your Save Game backed up in case something doesn't go right which is totally possible since it's Debugging feature.

thanks for the info, Namaradus; even though i never had any problem using this feature, it makes perfect sense.

cheers!

Archived