Physics Parameters Editing

ZoneTanIsLove

I only really need to make a few changes to a pre-existing XML in order to get the type of physics I'd like. I'll detail the problems I'm having here.

I'm currently trying to use TBBP, andd I've been messing around with both standard and loremonger. I haven't seen much difference between the two. I appreciate the AMOUNT of jiggle, but there's a slight problem with how it is precisely done.

It seems that the HDT makes the breast and butt... smaller? When I open up the dev console, they look as they would in Bodyslide, but in-game with the physics running it seems they shrink up a bit here and there.

Another issue I have is that the butt seems to jiggle inwards sometimes, thus making the hips seem thin. I tried out an XML called "Naturalistic XMLs for HDT PE", but the amount of jiggle it has is too low for my tastes. I read the quick guide on how to customize, and I sort of get it, but at the same time have no clue what I am doing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

15 hours ago, ZoneTanIsLove said:

I only really need to make a few changes to a pre-existing XML in order to get the type of physics I'd like. I'll detail the problems I'm having here.

I'm currently trying to use TBBP, andd I've been messing around with both standard and loremonger. I haven't seen much difference between the two. I appreciate the AMOUNT of jiggle, but there's a slight problem with how it is precisely done.

It seems that the HDT makes the breast and butt... smaller? When I open up the dev console, they look as they would in Bodyslide, but in-game with the physics running it seems they shrink up a bit here and there.

Another issue I have is that the butt seems to jiggle inwards sometimes, thus making the hips seem thin. I tried out an XML called "Naturalistic XMLs for HDT PE", but the amount of jiggle it has is too low for my tastes. I read the quick guide on how to customize, and I sort of get it, but at the same time have no clue what I am doing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tbbp is animated and not physics based.

Tbbp animations manipulating the same bones that are by physics extensions, of course they don't play well together. I don't see anything on the pictures.

Archived