Hiyokos with barter option...possible bug?

ISNAN

Do Hiyokos have a barter and repair option? I think it's a bug because I didn't notice it when they were born. It has only affected the last 2 born recently were my player is one of the parents. I saved the game and came back to it, clicked on the new hiyoko and noticed the first one had a barter option, no gold amount, and only sold ingredients. I didn't think this was right so I went back a few saves and had to wait for another birth. There are 2 NPCs that are about to give birth and the other NPC gave birth, so I went to her. The Hiyoko came out ok and has a bandit class. I saved and paused the game for a few. Came back and clicked on the hiyoko again and now this one has barter AND repair option. She sells clothes and ingredients and has no gold amount. 

Is this a bug or is there a merchant class? Now I did change the ini option in HiyokoFutureDream to allow xp sharing, but I didn't this would be causing it.

While I am at it I have a few other glitches that I noticed as well. One is that when I load a save, sometimes my character will be touching the ceiling as if tcl is toggled, but it's not. I can move around, but I can't draw a weapon. The only way to get out of this state is to talk to an NPC.

The other one I noticed is in the console upon loading a save it says...Mod 70, mod not loaded. This is Lover's with pk.esp mod. This could have always been like that as I never "page up" to see the initialization of mods until I started having problems with the hiyokos bartering. Everything works fine though. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

I guess I should post the hiyoko and tamago mods that I am using....(These are not in that order. I went through all documentation and forum posts prior to setting these up. Load order is exactly as it should be pertaining to lover's mods.)

TamagoClubV1p15r4a2

HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 3.7z

HiyokoFutureDream_v1_04

Lovers TamagoClub v1.04 Eng

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100

HiyokoGenerator

The mod index xx or not loaded messages are probably from TamagoSetBody. It's showing because I forgot to suppress console output when reading .ini file. It's not pretty but harmless, you can ignore it.

I have no idea about this hiyokos offering service thing, though. They can (theoretically, I think) become a merchant class by HFD, but what I don't know is do the npcs with merchant class automatically get to sell stuff? Well I think that's kinda cool if they did... but you said even those with bandit class sold things. NPCs need the "offer service" flag in their AI setting to have barter/repair options, but neither HFD nor HGGF mess with that. So, I'm clueless. Let others answer that. It would help if you post your full load order because non-lovers mods may very well be affecting AI behavior.

Thanks for the quick response Movomo.

Your advice helped me in figuring this out. It turned out to be MCS that was allowing the services because it's ai packages have the flag you mentioned checked. When I clicked "do free" the barter and repair options went away. I still thought it was a bug, because it happened to 2 hiyokos from two different mothers, but upon further inspection, I found out that the effected hiyoko is actually a smith as opposed to a bandit. The reason why I thought she was a bandit was because I was under the impression that the key in their inventory was used as a way to show the class. I used human touch spell to see the class and it showed smith. I guess I just got lucky getting 2 hiyokos in a row that both had merchant abilities. That kind of threw me off. 

I played around with selling and repairing and everything works as intended. They just don't have any gold, so I used the console to add some. Also, they only sell what is in their inventory which isn't an issue since the items are mine anyway. It's a nice little feature to have since I can use them to increase my mercantile and theirs as well and get a few things repaired in the process. 

I also fixed the other issue I had with floating to the ceiling. It turned out to be a pose mod that was adding a token to my inventory every time I loaded a save. I guess I inadvertently used the pose on myself. But the pose was more like a corrupted one because my arms would be off the body.

It's good to know about the "mod not loaded" issue. I'll just overlook it and play the game. 

I definitely appreciate the guidance in troubleshooting this. You have some of the best mods and the complexity involved blows my mind. 

Archived