Help with making animations

The past couple of weeks I've been trying my hand at making animations for WW I've mostly figured out the blender side of things and while not perfect I've managed to get clips I'm happy enough with to at least test in game. However I'm having trouble with the xml step of the process. I know nothing about coding so I've been using turbo's tutorial guide but when it comes to downloading the xml the instructions aren't clear or at least not clear enough that I can figure it out. When I click download it takes me to the xml page but when I Right Click I don't get a saves as... I get a save page as... and when I use that it saves as a web archive that when I do anything with it just opens the web page again. I can copy paste the text but the instructions don't tell me how to get that back to a xml file when I'm done. So basically what I'm saying is while I'm confident that with time I can master the creative side of doing this the technical side is evading me completely. 

I work mostly on my mac but do have access to windows for the PE part I would like to stay on the mac as much as possible but at this point just figuring out how to download the xml would be great.

Archived