Elx's UUNP & BHUNP Conversions

40 minutes ago, elxdark said:

Working for me

Reveal hidden contents

20190419170319_1.thumb.jpg.b7d4b803d977c539ee654d8abbec4df7.jpg

Make sure your UUNP body matches the kuwa bodyslide, remember that Kuwa doesn't use 32 slot, so any outfit/body that you use, need to match the body you used for kuwa in the bodyslide.

I've just rebuilt everything and it still looks like only one weight is generated

Spoiler

TESV_2019_04_20_00_45_10_684.thumb.jpg.2e70fe8309afe155cd6ea481108e934e.jpg

Hello,

Wow this a great job, looking forward to the BDOR pack conversion !

Is there any chance to add the outfits parts that can be toggled on/off with the zap sliders, as separated parts to equip or unequip in game. You know, like the pauldron, arm straps and hdt tails in the Garnet Marniera armor.

Just a thought ... anyway, thanks for sharing !

8 hours ago, moving_Sloth said:

Hello,

Wow this a great job, looking forward to the BDOR pack conversion !

Is there any chance to add the outfits parts that can be toggled on/off with the zap sliders, as separated parts to equip or unequip in game. You know, like the pauldron, arm straps and hdt tails in the Garnet Marniera armor.

Just a thought ... anyway, thanks for sharing !

Yes sure, it does take a lot of time tho but I could do a separated esp.

7 hours ago, kingofpain said:

Hi your mods looks amazing 

What enb u r using and what settings u r using for enb please tell me

enb is snapdragon v5, I use different luts for screenshots so it's not always the same.

5 hours ago, Maximum Carnage said:

http://crential.blog.jp/archives/79493608.html#more

can you please do some Crential armors

I have in mind a few Crential outfits, but not for now.

@elxdark Here's a CBBE Bodyslide of that Liliana armor, which will be pretty easy for you to convert to UUNP since CBBE and UUNP have a similar mesh shape. It's called "Necromancer's Armor" for some reason but it's the same outfit. It's been on my list for a while but I hate doing skirt/dress weighting so I still haven't gotten around to it.

Also, since I don't really do many conversions myself nowadays, if you want any sort of advice or help with your conversion work, I'll give it to you freely.

Necromancer's Armor with CBBE HDT Bodyslide by Avalon24.7z

7 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

@elxdark Here's a CBBE Bodyslide of that Liliana armor, which will be pretty easy for you to convert to UUNP since CBBE and UUNP have a similar mesh shape. It's called "Necromancer's Armor" for some reason but it's the same outfit. It's been on my list for a while but I hate doing skirt/dress weighting so I still haven't gotten around to it.

Also, since I don't really do many conversions myself nowadays, if you want any sort of advice or help with your conversion work, I'll give it to you freely.

Necromancer's Armor with CBBE HDT Bodyslide by Avalon24.7z 14.84 MB · 8 downloads

:D  Damn thank you Siegmeyer.

I will talk to you if I have any problems, I'm still kinda new to this so thanks!

19 minutes ago, leon315 said:

Thank man, is that easy to use?

Yes, one important bug is that if you load a new mod with the same esp name and inactivate the old one. Merge will still try to merge the inactivated mod esp. You have to remove the mod. And run merge again.

Best is to use MO2 for modding and merg to MO1 mod folder. I have about 210 UUNP Armors in 4 esp. The game runs faster if you merge. For mods without esp you have to create a empty esp in the mod folder.

8 minutes ago, Swe-DivX said:

Yes, one important bug is that if you load a new mod with the same esp name and inactivate the old one. Merge will still try to merge the inactivated mod esp. You have to remove the mod. And run merge again.

Best is to use MO2 for modding and merg to MO1 mod folder. I have about 210 UUNP Armors in 4 esp. The game runs faster if you merge. For mods without esp you have to create a empty esp in the mod folder.

i use Nexus mod managers, should i get Mod organizer 2 for this?

22 minutes ago, M273 said:

Hey, you're the best, thank you in a big way, emm I was wondering if you can do a UNP BS HDT conversion of these clothes? Http: //mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2319.html

I thought this had a UUNP Conversion.

Gonna add it to the list then.

Do you have the original link? because Arsenic's Tumblr doesn't exist anymore.