Please can someone merge these and make a lot of lives easier, especially the first set for me.

I am needing to have some Mod ESP's merged and keep getting lost every time i try while i love art and work diligently and well there the process of merging mods and writing my own ESP files still escapes me. so Theres three sets id love to see merged priority on the first set and the others would just be more of a awesome that someone did it or to find they already exist somewhere.  with each set i realize i would still need to download the required mods but it would make sorting all of these and ALOT of the conflicts between everything go away. Also if your not using any of these mods they are on my Recommended mod list for customized game play and there authors deserve huge credit

Set 1
I'd honestly love the added functionality for male npc's in one of them as well but seeing that would take ALOT more work i figured it wouldn't hurt to ask if someone could but if you cant just merging would be awesome. I make Textures and these esp's would essentially make most of the in game characters texture-able. My first txture pack was messy and was just fulfilling some players needing a skin that at the time didnt exist im trying to make my second one much better 

Unique Player and followers https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26108 (use to be 2 mods till This one merged them)

Unique Female NPC's Depreciated mod -The newer one is huge and handles all sorts of outfits i'm just wanting one for bodies as my outfit recolor pack i want to keep seperated for easier sorting in peoples mod lists.- (and again if able Id love it if you enable this mod for the male bodies As I am not that good and if you cant id still love them merged. may need the new male texture paths and names id have to use by faction so i can build them up to be awesome) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19466

Children Extended https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7519 having it separate just feels weird and takes up an extra ESP Spot

Height Variety https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24849/?tab=files 
These are 4 separate mods that do close to the same things and with all merged and my texture pack in place it should make things so much easier with these mods merged id essentially only need one mod for making Diverse bodies 

Set2
I tend to run a game with packs to increase NPC/settler count as well as diverse and orphans as i try to make it more like the real world and with i more diverse population. I would need the esp's and the lists merged if anyone was willing or again already has these again the main reason for this post is the main body mods but while Im at it i may as well add these to the list. Now id want these as a seperate merged file then the set above cause its mostly List items and minor patches 

Increased Settler Population https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1613/
Orphans of the commonwealth https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16000
So many compatibility issues so many esp's and mods all just to raise and make a more realistic population someone PLEASE merge these so they can play well together and i can have a booming Diverse wasteland population in one ESP compared to all these and there infinite patches

Set 3

the fourplay set or the RSE or AAF yeah i cant even give you a list as its spread to the wind............ i could explain why but if you have used it im sure you understand.  this is an apololyptic wasteland there will be atrosities, animal loving rednecks and oh yes a surge of desire to repopulate with people going as far as to being loose of moral turpitude. 
I would love if someone can just create an easy one click one stop fully working fourplay fomod with all the packs. I understand i would still have to configure the mod so there not just screwing all the time though the occasional random find would be funny in game play . I want to add all kinds of freaky sex to the story but i dont want to replace the story with so much sex its drowned out. I would expect to come across some poor unprepared vault dweller needing rescue from a horny super mutant. I would not expect to find every super mutant horny. biggest problem with this set is not just the conflicts between the animation packs needed but knowin every little mod requirment for the required mods and having them installed and sorted properly with the right set of rules. 

Set 4

The blood and gore mods, the weather mods, the seasons mods, and the regular game play animation mods. they dont like eachother id love to merge them and see if helps the intermitent game crash i tend to get when i run them together. I like the Last of us look in fallout 4 so summer/fall would be best winter not so much unless you get it to actually change seasons right and not be stuck in a infinite summer or winter. Sexy walking running fighting crouching jumping for both females and men as well as the gore game enhancers and the weathermods are awesome. they would be even better if merged to take up less space in the load order. 
specificly id say this list is the longest as you would have to hunt out some of the better mods for it but id be willing to help narrow anything down. but the person merging them could probably do it the easiest as there would be less conflicting points to sort through and find. 

Again i know people are busy but i know i would and im sure alot of other players would LOVE to see these mods combined. 

OK i had only found fo4 edit and the BAE tools but i hadn't found this one. didn't quite know about this one.  with fo4 edit every time i tried it wouldn't work and the mod would start crashing my game. Aquardly this tool wasn't showing up in any of the searches i did to make sure. yeah i did at least try for quite some time before i asked. im gonna try the merge plugins then i'll get back to you and let you know how it went.  Thankyou

Archived