Outward Adult mods?

Outward is a new RPG it's fun but the world could use a bit more life in it. Has anyone heard of any adult mods being worked on for it? With how tight money is in game a good prostitution mod would be a big help, or a sex buff mod would help to. Anyway I hope this game gets some modder love.

well this outside anything i know but

https://www.nexusmods.com/outward/mods/3

that's a cosmetic and more info there as well

" Issues:
So the "resources.assets" file stores hundreds of game assets. Not all of them, but many. Because the current modding method replaces that .assets file, any other mod that uses that same file will be incompatible. If we can get an injection .DLL of some sort to tell the game to load loose files from a "Mods" or "Override" folder, that will solve the issue, until then, you CAN manually merge mods by extracting any compatible altered assets the mod author puts out and manually adding them back in to whichever .assets file they belong in along with your other modded assets."
 So far as i can tell  its made in untity and accord to some ppl on steam the code is readable   again out my depth here  but  you never know

11 hours ago, prakhan said:

well this outside anything i know but

https://www.nexusmods.com/outward/mods/3

that's a cosmetic and more info there as well

" Issues:
So the "resources.assets" file stores hundreds of game assets. Not all of them, but many. Because the current modding method replaces that .assets file, any other mod that uses that same file will be incompatible. If we can get an injection .DLL of some sort to tell the game to load loose files from a "Mods" or "Override" folder, that will solve the issue, until then, you CAN manually merge mods by extracting any compatible altered assets the mod author puts out and manually adding them back in to whichever .assets file they belong in along with your other modded assets."
 So far as i can tell  its made in untity and accord to some ppl on steam the code is readable   again out my depth here  but  you never know

It's the typical Unity3D resource file.

There are tools which can unpack it

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There's even a few texture replacing mods right now, using SideLoader to laod new textures in.

EDIT: I was combing through the textures and found out there are fully featured nude textures already in-game. Just need to figure out how to load them instead of the clothed file.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...