No male body

Hello, my first time posting here, after a clean install of FNV and the mods/textures.

Males during the act will a. not assume the correct position

and B. have no bodies except for their heads ( I do have breezes body installed) and AP seems to run fine.

load order below

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutStore.esm

MojaveDelight.esp

Animated Prostitution.esp

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

Neckchains.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutStraponSex.esp

KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp

SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

st.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

SexoutHowAbout.esp

Imp's More Complex Needs.esp

Imp's More Complex Needs - JA - SORTED.esp

SexoutIMCNNV.esp

SexoutSS_C.esp

SexoutResolutions.esp

SexoutLust.esp

CaninneSlut[WIP].esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

SexoutRocket.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutRapeGame.esp

Total active plugins: 38

Total plugins: 40

I've tried re-doing breezes body a few times but didnt seem to help

If the body is completely invisible you're missing a mesh. Are you installing via FOMM? Just to be safe make a clean save and try again.

As for bad positioning could you be more specific? Are they not assuming the position at all? This is possibly caused by missing the SexoutNG-Data or Core fomod, as they contains the animation files. It can also be caused by not having the right NVSE or extender, or having them installed incorrectly.

Are they positioned weirdly (woman lays down or otherwise takes her position and the man stands on her feet,for example)? This could be a mod conflict screwing with male animations.

Are they in the right positions but not aligned right, like dude is grinding on her belly button or something? This is a known bug usually caused by initiating sex outdoors on uneven terrain. Try again on a flat surface.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I'm having a problem similar to OP, with the body being invisible during the act but perfectly fine beforehand, when I removed the clothing via inventory. I thought I remembered there being an option for selecting which body would be used when the apparel was removed. There was a choice between a generic replacement, or the user's installed body, or something like that. I can't find that now. I've tried multiple clean saves, reinstalling the mods, etc., but it's the exact same problem each time.

For the missing male body first make sure you have this folder:

C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\meshes\armor\SexoutBodysuits

...inside this folder you must have a file called OutfitMErect.nif

that is the male body used for sex scenes.

You have that file in there? I bet not :)

Btw you should arrange your load order I think...the sexout esm listing should look like this:

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutStore.esm

Just to be sure ^^

Hihi!

Sorry for not responding to these questions earlier - I had the exact same problem and I've seen a few people post about it now, I figured I better get off my duff and say something....

Sooo... my experience was that no matter how much I love FOMM, it would not extract the sexout - Nudes.bsa from the SexoutNG - Data.fomod into the actual friggig' data folder.

I seriously didn't even realize there was a sexout - Nudes.bsa for a week while I busily went about looking for other solutions to my HUGE problem of having NO NO NO nude bodies at all ... FalloutNV sex is already so inferior to Oblivion (no offense inteded to the hardworking FNV modders ... thank you for getting us where we're at, its better than it was!!!) that having what it is be reduced further to just bobbing expressionless heads was ... well unbearable.....

I did everything of course, I even did my old stand by (for anyone who's read my fixit posts before) of extracting bsa's into my data folder (in this case breezes), and just generally reinstalled every single mesh I could think of (don't eve get me started on how my bbb went out at the same time because I foolishly installed New Vegas - Re-Animated and completely zoned backing up my data files, and did not even consider how it might conflict if I did't coddle it in to its folder ...)...icluding BnB ... oh I was so mad ... I thought LL how could you let me down like this!?!?

But, as usual, it wasn't LL, it was me ... so ... that was a lot of typing to say, are you sure the Sexout - Nudes.bsa is getting placed into your data file?

As I am a fan of over kill, I manually placed it there, then I unpacked it ito my texture/mesh/etc files, just for good measure. No more bodiless heads.

Yay!

Thanks for the replies :). I've verified my load order multiple times, so I'm betting it's the folders not being installed correctly, as you said. I'll edit as soon as I get some results, one way or the other. Oh, and I use the Nexus Mod Manager, not FOMM, so I'm not sure if that's causing any issues.

Update: So,PhilMc2 was right. I don't have that file, and after much searching and mucking about, I can't figure out how to break open the Sexout Data .fomod to manually insert the needed files. Any help will be appreciated.

OK, so. I discovered a couple out of date files, and also put in NVSE extender. After a very meticulous clean save and reinstall of all mods, everything seems to be in working order. Except now, the mod manager is not acknowledging FOMOD files. When I try to open them, it does nothing. :( I didn't mess with any settings that i know of, guess I'll try a reinstall.

Update: Problem fixed by redownloading the .fomod I was trying to install. No idea why though. Thanks all for the help. :)

Archived