3d Modelling Application

lexus

I excuse myself for my bad english, i'm new to the whole modelling stuff only created two weapons up until now and am stuck always with the blender with flickers all the time, making it impossible to make it right so i wanted to ask which one do you use (which are free) i know about 3dmax but that costs alot and daz doesn't work( it wont install it) so i would like it if you would post me your 3d model applications

THX in advance

I excuse myself for my bad english' date=' i'm new to the whole modelling stuff only created two weapons up until now and am stuck always with the blender with flickers all the time, making it impossible to make it right so i wanted to ask which one do you use (which are free) i know about 3dmax but that costs alot and daz doesn't work( it wont install it) so i would like it if you would post me your 3d model applications

THX in advance

[/quote']

max 3d is free if u register and use it as student, it's up to u if u wish to lie about it or if u're student then there's no problem.

It's not a trial version the only thing is that you cannot create commercial work with it. You can pretty much get any autodesk software from the student site now, including maya and mudbox. I should have enough time coming up really soon to resume making 3ds max tutorials in a bit, so hold tight if your interested.

Archived