"parkour animation" or "Landing Jump Animation"

Hello, I would like to know if someone has this landing animation.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33412/

The file is been hidden for a long time... I saw it used by a korean vampire player with pounce'n'dash, and I loved the effect, I'd like to replicate it. The youtuber is DomicileFree, I can't find the video since his gameplays are long about 1 hour+ per video.

I saw people asking around about it in the past but without success. If anyone happen to have the file or to know where I can find it, or even something similar, I would be really happy.

Thank you for the reply!

But unfortunately is not what I'm looking for... I found the video where I first saw the animation:

https://youtu.be/pQulHjnR8-4 at 36:49, I'm not sure if it's clear the position, but it reminds me of Spiderman's t.t

I want to use it as sneaking animation, possibly changing it when I draw my weapons with the one from Realistic Project Animation from Nexus.

8 hours ago, SpaceOctopus said:

I found you the reupload of exact same animation you asked for. You need to be more specific with what you want, like screenshot or video for easy understanding.

Is that the animation you looking for?

Reveal hidden contents

323148107_Screenshot_2019-03-30-1-YouTube.jpg.09b25d7662cbf1d0562cc81e8a7054da.jpg

If yes, it has nothing to do with deleted landing animation you asked for. (I might be wrong, if so, I'm sorry for misunderstanding you)

I think I saw similar landing after jump animation in this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56118?tab=images

Hope this helps.

Thank you again for the reply xD

Yeah, the one in the screenshot you posted is the one I'm searching. I'm sorry I didn't post it, but I'm posting through cellphone ^^"

I'm pretty sure that the original mod was named "parkour animation", it was linked in another mod's page. The second name is how it appears if I search now, probably the author changed it.

I totally understand your confusion, it's the same for me xD

I tried your advice, but the landing animation from this mod apparently has incorporated the "fall" in the first frame. It's like she flinches over and over, I don't think I can use it.

The anim in question I think is the sneakmtidle.HKX from the attachment. Here is my charatter doing it:

Spoiler

2123415374_SkyrimSE2019-03-3107-29-17-09.jpg.05ed774233e5d07f149db927d2bbb8be.jpg

I use this as a PC exlusive animation, so basically this is in my PCEA folder, but you can find the official ones to overwrite if you want everyone doing it. This zip also contains a 4-legged-like sneakrun anim and 8 directional crawling.

7Sneakrunanim.zip

Peace,

M

12 hours ago, monsta88 said:

The anim in question I think is the sneakmtidle.HKX from the attachment. Here is my charatter doing it:

Hide contents

2123415374_SkyrimSE2019-03-3107-29-17-09.jpg.05ed774233e5d07f149db927d2bbb8be.jpg

I use this as a PC exlusive animation, so basically this is in my PCEA folder, but you can find the official ones to overwrite if you want everyone doing it. This zip also contains a 4-legged-like sneakrun anim and 8 directional crawling.

7Sneakrunanim.zip 163.98 kB · 1 download

Peace,

M

Uh, thank you!

When I'll get back to the PC I'll try your file, the animation seems to be the right one

Update: That's it! Works flawlessly, I also like the movements. Really fitting my characters ^^ Thank you both for your time!

Archived