Anatomically Correct Khajiit

Icebeast

With mods like Unique Beast Races, and Plantigrade feet adding to the unique feel of Beast race characters, if possible theres something id like to see, Is an Anatomically correct Sexualized Male Khajiit and by that i mean Sheath and all,Cause I do use body mods and i find it annoying that you either leave the loin cloth on, or they have the same bits as humans and elves, theres nothing to set them apart in that manner, While for female Khajiit I have found something that set them apart giving them -at least their texture- the look of multiple nipples both So now id like to find something to make the males unique.

I mean, while Kahjiit are anthro cat people, they're only shown with one pair of breasts in game, so technically they are anatomically correct in that regard. However, I do agree with the male genitalia. It would be much nicer to have different dicks for the lizards and cats.

With mods like Unique Beast Races' date=' and Plantigrade feet adding to the unique feel of Beast race characters, if possible theres something id like to see, Is an Anatomically correct Sexualized Male Khajiit and by that i mean Sheath and all,Cause I do use body mods and i find it annoying that you either leave the loin cloth on, or they have the same bits as humans and elves, theres nothing to set them apart in that manner, While for female Khajiit I have found something that set them apart giving them -at least their texture- the look of multiple nipples both So now id like to find something to make the males unique.

[/quote']

I agree with all

Beast races should all at the very least have more animal like digitigrade legs.

---------

Sexualized - Khajiit

6 nipples (male and female)

Females would have very small but more boobs for the body.

male genitalia to be more like Lions (I think they represent lions the best)

---------------

Sexualized - Argonian

Argonians Id like to see anatomically correct too..

They wouldent have visable breasts or nipples (female or male)

Both genders would have a vent. Males would have a slightly bigger vent and would have two lumps for balls.

Due to both having a vent I suggest we make the males or females have more vivid coloration to tell them apart.

====================

PS Id love to see this all done but im a Modding Newb at the very least.

Oh damn, this again?...

Well, I guess some people want their beast races more humanized, and others want them more bestial...

I'm fine with what's available as of now, I'm more than fine with the new khajiit head - totally love it compared to the oblivion one.

And again and again, this sheath talk for khajiit pops up in the forums. Well, if you got the patience, get the sexualized male werewolf model from the nexus. There are two versions, humanoid and sheath [and erect canid cock, and erect humanoid cock...] and apply it to the human body - it's the same that modders did to make a nude male body, just with a different shlong.

Yeah, I don't approve of the idea, but here's a solution.

That said, I'm fine with the digi legs that are slowly coming along on the nexus. I'd still prefer humanoid shlong with them, tho.

Archived