Ok, i give up, i cant solve this problem on my own.

Whatever i try, i cant make werewolves use an animal penis. It is ALWAYS the human shaped penis with black fur, even on other werewolf skins then the original. Im pretty sure its a werewolf penis from SOS, because the "Ben up/down" and cumshot controls of the normal SOS work with it no problem. But SOS doesnt tell me it even has werewolf penises, nor is there any information or option to it, not on any website, not in any menu of the game.

Im using all mods i need and probably more, FNIS, XPMSSE (which i use over the skeleton of SOS because everything ive read so far tells me i should), SOS, SexLab, Creature Framework, SL Aroused, SL Aroused Creatures, SL Tools, SL Defeat, SL Werewolves (even tho i have that deactivated atm because i read somewhere that could make problems), MoreNastyCritters (which includes Nude Creatures for SSE), Horny Creatures of Skyrim and other animation packs, Moonlight Tales, and more. Ill post my full load order, if its nessecary and if you tell me how... :'D Ive even tried mods especially for werewolf animal penises, like Bad Dog Hoodie Schlongs, and Derrex Male Werewolves, didnt change anything either.

Ive already searched everywhere, i have tried everything outside and inside the game. I searched in the MCM Menu of Creature Framework, on Page 8 are werewolves, and for HERM weres, i HAVE the option for animal penis textures, but for normal weres not (and i only want normal males...). I have multible options there too, for More Nasty Critters, Horny Creatures of Skyrim, and more (i didnt have had any options for Bad Dogs or Derrex textures when i installed them, idk if thats buggy or that just doesnt have options), but not one of them changes anything. It stays the same human penis. And yes, ofc i exit the menu to let it load after i changed it. Ive done everything ive found in other threads that had similar problems, but the biggest problem there is, that almost all of them were for Oldrim, and im using SE. Im not even sure if ANYTHING can give werewolves animal penises in SE, but i sure hope so...

I think Moonlight Tales could make problems, because ive read that it replaces werewolf skeletons... but sadly i cant test this, because when i deactivate Moonlight Tales, it bugs out and i cant transform at all anymore...

Did you first deactivate the skinning system in moonlight tales? (Don't have it installed atm so can't check) But I believe it uses it's own set of meshes and will override all others if its on. 

Strike that last-Just had a foray into my data folder and a look at the moolight tales bsa the mesh in that is bitless. The one for More Nasty Critters has canine bits. So somewhere in your mod list something is calling another werewolf mesh and not the one from MNC. Try going to "data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\charater assets" and see if you have a malebodywerewolf mesh there. (If you do something is calling that mesh instead try moving it out of the folder and check your game again.)

You mean the diffrent new skins? No, i didnt even know you could deactivate that without deactivating the entire mod. Where would you do that? Is it just the option for disabling the skins ingame, or something outside the game? I certanly cant find a plugin for only that, only for the full mod... Ill just try disabling them ingame i guess, lets see.

But then it suprises me that it uses penis textures at all... shouldnt it be like... blank then?

Ok, ive tried a few things and solved it, i had to disable the werewolf option AND the default-race option in SOS Smurf Average Addon, thats what you meant to i believe. It took a few seconds, but first the schlong just vanished, and then PLOP, the animal one from MNC appeared. =D Ive searched in SOS for that option... but my dumbass didnt think about looking all the way down in the addons.

But thank you very much for the help, you even looked into your own game for this. This may be a slightly fucced up community here (which im part of), but very nice and helpful. ❤️

Ok, have actually one more problem, i get a sheathed animal penis now, but i cant get it erect... also it seems exactly like the Derrax Male Werewolves variant, which i dont have installed anymore, and i dont even think that CAN get erect. Which one exactly are you using in that picture? You said that was the MNC one, does that look like the derrex one when its sheathed? If not, maybe there are some files left over somewhere that i have to find. And if so, how do i get it erect? In WW form i dont have access to erection spells and cant find any hotkeys for it... but i bet its really easy to solve, im just tired and blind. X-x

MNC has 4 male meshes, malebodywerewolf_1.nif, malewerewolfhard.nif and a legacy version of each. As far as I know it's not like normal SOS where you get to see the schlong rise and fall. It's either erect or not. MNC simply swaps models from soft to hard. It'll swap during sex scenes but for having it erect on demand not sure that's possible or not.

Spoiler

ScreenShot242.thumb.png.8b3f7870305d299ba79103dabec77920.png

Damn forum was down the entire day... :'D

Alright, ill try that then, if it changes to it while getting it on. But i want the red one, if i get the black one, how would i change that? Becuase theres no option to choose between those in the menu of CF.

Ok, i got it now. It really gets only erect while in the act, the one from MNC and i got the one from Bad Dog Hoodie Schlongs working too, which has 4 "stages" of arousal which i liked (simply disable all other schlongs for werewolves in the Creature Framework menu and equip any one of the schlongs from the Bad Dog addon for SOS on your normal character).

I guess my problem is solved then... for now. =D I hope this will help a few other players as well. Thanks again a lot for the help. :3 

• 10 months later...
On 2/28/2019 at 4:26 PM, Kasrian said:

Ok, i give up, i cant solve this problem on my own.

Whatever i try, i cant make werewolves use an animal penis. It is ALWAYS the human shaped penis with black fur, even on other werewolf skins then the original. Im pretty sure its a werewolf penis from SOS, because the "Ben up/down" and cumshot controls of the normal SOS work with it no problem. But SOS doesnt tell me it even has werewolf penises, nor is there any information or option to it, not on any website, not in any menu of the game.

Im using all mods i need and probably more, FNIS, XPMSSE (which i use over the skeleton of SOS because everything ive read so far tells me i should), SOS, SexLab, Creature Framework, SL Aroused, SL Aroused Creatures, SL Tools, SL Defeat, SL Werewolves (even tho i have that deactivated atm because i read somewhere that could make problems), MoreNastyCritters (which includes Nude Creatures for SSE), Horny Creatures of Skyrim and other animation packs, Moonlight Tales, and more. Ill post my full load order, if its nessecary and if you tell me how... :'D Ive even tried mods especially for werewolf animal penises, like Bad Dog Hoodie Schlongs, and Derrex Male Werewolves, didnt change anything either.

Ive already searched everywhere, i have tried everything outside and inside the game. I searched in the MCM Menu of Creature Framework, on Page 8 are werewolves, and for HERM weres, i HAVE the option for animal penis textures, but for normal weres not (and i only want normal males...). I have multible options there too, for More Nasty Critters, Horny Creatures of Skyrim, and more (i didnt have had any options for Bad Dogs or Derrex textures when i installed them, idk if thats buggy or that just doesnt have options), but not one of them changes anything. It stays the same human penis. And yes, ofc i exit the menu to let it load after i changed it. Ive done everything ive found in other threads that had similar problems, but the biggest problem there is, that almost all of them were for Oldrim, and im using SE. Im not even sure if ANYTHING can give werewolves animal penises in SE, but i sure hope so...

I think Moonlight Tales could make problems, because ive read that it replaces werewolf skeletons... but sadly i cant test this, because when i deactivate Moonlight Tales, it bugs out and i cant transform at all anymore...

I have had a similar issue except I noticed my WW schlong turns into the schlong I assigned through SoS (page 8 ) after I use the rape sequence with (sexlab) werewolves the first time. I had issues with moonlight tales (I would die when the beast form ended which I suppose was a result of the mods I was using at the time.) I us Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) so I am unsure if this would help.

All else, I would unistall and reinstall some mods, but I am somewhat new to this stuff.

I hope I was able to help somehow. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

greeting,sir how you make a moontales werewolf have a schlong? I have used various methods, the sos menu is useless at all, knowing that I stripped moontale's "werewolf coat", the original werewolf texture and schlong appeared, I guess it is moontale werewolf mesh covering the schlong, so how to make schlong does it show up like your picture? grateful

• 1 year later...

Trying to get rid of the human penises added and I can't in any way. It's like they are attached to the bodies...
20230215022656_1.jpg.dbbc02c1461aab6f0c2b9e9a5df3c720.jpg
Figured it out. In Nifskope I found it is the male bodies of HDT Werewolves. Going to delete those and should be good now.

Edited by Bazzal