Fallout 4 Unique player body and armours for player only

Joymaxi

Can someone help with what mods I need to install in order to get a unique player body, along with working custom armours, all my games have NPC's that have the exact same body-shape, and armour, and I want the armour and body to be unique to the player only, what mods do i need in order to get this working?

If you could clarify what you've tried already.

There are two ways to get it to work, though I don't think it'll work with mod organisers. (It could, but I don't use them so I can't be 100% sure.)

It sounds like you've made the meshes for the body type you want, you either haven't copied them to the right folder ( Fallout4/Data/meshes/actors/character/Playercharacterassets) and/or you haven't then got and rebuilt the body you want npcs to have in bodyslide.

The other way is to use Unique Player Bods: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6944?

Which lets you build your desired body preset in bodyslide, and put the meshes in the correct folder.

As for the armor, when you are in bodyslide, you did check the build morphs check box before building it?

Thanks for your reply and hi, so far all I've done is built my body in Body-slide, then batched it to get the armour to fit onto it in-game, it worked; Now, I want to be able to set a unique body for the player, and armours to go a long with it, I'm just so confused, so using Unique Player Bods would place the files in the correct folder for the player model, but what about armours how do I get those to work with said model??

Yes, unique player bods will do that for you, so hopefully you are all good with that.

I'm going to assume that all the npcs will be using a cbbe shaped body, say cbbe curvy as an example, by checking build morphs when building an armor/clothing from a mod, it'll fit to both the cbbe curvy preset and the unique player body preset.

I think I've explained that clearly, if not I'll try and clarify it better.

for me, the easiest way (however it can be buggy) is to use BodyGen to supply the game with different shaped NPC's

and then you can use the sliders inside looksmenu to make an unique-ish version of your charactor (then can saved as a preset for later use).

The bugs comes around with dead bodies (Dead bodies doesn't like BodyGen so only the head appears) as well as a somewhat incompatibility with Niero's clothes

and this can avoid some of the messiness of using unique player.

Archived