How to edit "Pivot A/B" setting in xml without breaking collisions?

SeveN085

So I've made a preset with fine round butt, but during some animations it's shape will change from round apple to a saggy pear. "Leito Standing 1" last stage is a good example. I've read few guides to find which value can fix it and found out that Pivot A and B values can counteract it a bit, but problem is that changing those values is really fking up collisions. If I set "Pivot B" Z value to 4, it will lift up butt a bit, but collisions are fked up, basically butt cheeks are desynched and are reacting different to collisions or at some point one of them will just get stuck. Probably because if I remember correctly that setting is changing the placement of whole bone or something like that, so I tried to changing Y and X values also to 4, and tried different combinations like only Z and Y to 4 or only X and Z etc, but collisions are back to normal only if I set Pivot values back to 0. Anyway to fix it? Like do I need to also edit some other values if I want to play with Pivot values?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2019 at 9:55 AM, shaidien said:

Well ya them are the bones you need same offset on the shape . 

Do you mean "Center of Mass" values ? My current preset which I use have them set to :

X -2,000000

Y 3,000000

Z -6,000000

The pivot settings are all at 0, so how do I set them if I want to edit pivot settings? I tried to set Pivot Z value to 6,000000 and then Z from Center of Mass to 0 and then also to 6,000000  but collisions were still messed up.

Um no I ment the shape it's just below the center info that btw I believe just moves were the center is inside the shape its self and will have huge affect on the movement parameters but no effect on what size or shape you use. I have seen pe xml,s that have went in after setting up with jff and putting in all the vertices line by line. It makes for lots of work and jff can't recognize it eather .

Archived