CHCBBEP no physics

jtwo

Hey everyone, I'm using vortex for this playthrough and have been trying to add Cherrys body physics to my character, unfortunately I can't get it to work. I've gone through the bodyslide options, requirements, anything I could think of. Anybody else use this mod and know how to get it working?

Hmm, give this a try.

Start bodyslide up.

In the outfit/body box, select cherryscbbebodyphysics, clear all filters in the group filters and outfit filters boxes if this does not show.  If it still does not then check to see if it has installed properly.  Check in the tools\bodyslide\sliderpresets\ and it should have a file called Cherrys CBBE Bodyslide Preset.xlm

Now in the preset box, choose whichever preset you normally use for your build.

Next drop down to the bottom left and tick the box saying build morphs.

Now go up to the group filters and check select the CBBE Bodies option.

Now hold down CTRL and then click on the box stating batch build, you should now get a box pop up, in my case it lists 3 things;

CBBE Body

CBBE Body Physics

CBBE NeverNude

All three will be ticked by default, untick all of them apart from the CBBE Body Physics.  And then click on the build button, You will now get a box pop up asking you where you want to built to, you can choose any directory as long as it has no directory in it called meshes, I normally build into a working directory, but you could just build onto your desktop.  Decide where you want to build and click the select folder button, now wait a bit.

After bodyslide has finished, go to where you built those meshes and zip them up, call that file what ever you want and now add that as a new mod, this gives you a chance to check if things are working.

Now load the game and get naked and see if there are body physics, there should be, if that work you would then need to build all the armour/clothing packs.  Those packs would also need to be chcbbep bodyslde compatible as well otherwise there is a good chance there will be no physics when you wear those outfits.

Archived