I Need Stuff for SexoutAgent

zippy57

So I've got a list of things that I'd really like to have for SexoutAgent but don't. Anyone who can help in any way, please let me know, whether you can create the necessary whatever-it-is or can point me to where I can find it already created as a resource.

RS Uniforms

Right now the uniforms are just re-textured Vault Suits because I'm not a modeler. I'm not much of a texturer either, but I'm able to use fills, text, and basic lines. At the very least if anyone could get of that whatever-it-is on the left shoulder:

ira5jpyf53zid.jpg

That would be a great first step. I'd also like someone who knows how normal maps work to remove the outline of the part in the center of the shirt where the yellow stripes are and just make that part of the rest of the shirt. I know that's a terrible explanation, but I'm not sure how else to phrase it.

But what I'd really like is a full-on redesign that looks the same and yet different. And I know that doesn't make any sense either, but here goes...

Think of the Star Trek uniforms from DS9 on (and yes, I'm aware that a mod for them exists). It's a two-piece uniform where the shirt is actually a jacket. That's what I'm looking for here, except the raised collar is part of the jacket and instead of a generic-color long-sleeve shirt under it they wear a department-colored t-shirt of some kind. I'd need/want variations; jacket on, partially unzipped, half unzipped, jacket off completely, etc.. The placement of the lettering and other designs on the uniforms would be identical, it's just the shape of the uniform that would change.

If possible, I would also want basic variations for body types. I'm not talking Type3, Type4, BNB, whatever, I'm talking about... oh screw it, I know what type of site I'm on. I don't want all the women to have the same size breasts.

Oh, and custom body armor for them would be nice too, but... One step at a time.

ARCHITECTURE

I've worked the fact that the SO Bunker is of Vault-Tec design into the story, but RS architecture needs to be vastly different from Vault-Tec stuff, or from anything else seen in the game. I was originally going to use this, but that possibility disappeared when I loaded the mod and discovered that it's not modular and can't create anything but that one structure. But I'd still like something bright and streamlined with the same basic tiles available as with the vault tileset.

Similarly, I need a style for the bad guys. In classic cliche design technique, the good guys are bright and streamlined and the bad guys are dark with a focus on hard angles and visible machinery.

IN CONCLUSION

I know there are people in here who know more about modelling than I do (and I know absolutely nothing) so if anyone could help me out here I'd really appreciate it.

Archived