bouncing breasts mod without the footsteps/animations bugs

Yanazake

I got a copy of CHSBHC as early as I could. As much as the mod was nice to look at, it came with problems. With the fix for sneaking magic casting [and other small fixes] I was happy with it, even without hearing the footsteps.

Now I got a problem. I'd like to use the footprints mod, but the prints aren't showing up. I'm sure it's related to these bugs.

So, my question is if the new bouncy mod [i'm sure there was one] is by any means more stable and free of these bugs, or if my best bet for the footprints is to remove bouncy stuff completely.

I didn't say the animations aren't working. it's the footsteps SOUNDS that don't work thanks to the skeleton. That, and the footprints mod, since they seem to be tied somehow.

I've just removed the CHSBHC mod and the footsteps/footprints show up. Unless the 1.4 XPMS skeleton fixed this issue, I might just have to uninstall the boob jiggle.

I didn't say the animations aren't working. it's the footsteps SOUNDS that don't work thanks to the skeleton. That' date=' and the footprints mod, since they seem to be tied somehow.

I've just removed the CHSBHC mod and the footsteps/footprints show up. Unless the 1.4 XPMS skeleton fixed this issue, I might just have to uninstall the boob jiggle.

[/quote']

Used to have the problem as well, but I don't anymore. I always thought the fix was thanks to FNIS

I have fnis 3.something, not the lastest one, but one of them - it did fix a number of animations, but seems like it really is the animations that are bugged up. XP32, creator of XPMS stated that it's not an skeleton issue...

Well, I guess it's time to search for an update for these again... Otherwise, I might just have to do without the giggle.

dmastermanga, please try out the footprints mod and see if you get footprints or not. [i'm only getting when I jump with bbp installed. Removed it, footprints showing]

I have fnis 3.something' date=' not the lastest one, but one of them - it did fix a number of animations, but seems like it really is the animations that are bugged up. XP32, creator of XPMS stated that it's not an skeleton issue...

[/quote']

Footstep sounds are indeed part of the animation. Many animator don't know how to set it, and it get's lost during conversion hkx -> kf format.

Archived