Trans hormone potions

Hi everyone ^_^ im desperately pleading for a mod like this. I would attempt it myself but I have zero clue when it comes to modding.

Its simply two potions, the first one;

+breast, butt and hip size. (Bodyslide)

- waist size (hourglass figure).

Shrinks penis.

Highly addictive, think skooma whore, forced after non consentual acts, auto buy and consume etc..

Possibly a cap on increases so things dont get too far out of hand haha. Can be toggled for those into that lol.

And the second one is just a reversal potion.

Each dose only make a small, but noticable change, so as its a progressive effect. End goal is to start with a femboy(female in race menu) i.e. flat chest, zero ass etc. And each time becoming more and more feminine.

If anyone could make such a thing I'd be so happy. Or if people could help me make it myself I'd be just as happy

-Raven

The way I did playthroughs like that was with bodyslide weights. Like have the super boyish look at 0 weight, and exaggerated feminine look at 100, then just add a bit of weight whenever I felt like it.

I wouldn't mind having a mod that did that too though, would make it a lot easier.

1 hour ago, sila said:

The way I did playthroughs like that was with bodyslide weights. Like have the super boyish look at 0 weight, and exaggerated feminine look at 100, then just add a bit of weight whenever I felt like it.

I wouldn't mind having a mod that did that too though, would make it a lot easier.

Being immersive would be a big plus and addiction+forced would be an even bigger plus

Hopefully someone helps us out ^_^

Archived