Undress script?

ferogain

I have a mod I am about to release a merchant mod, but the only thing holding me up is 1 thing. The NPC merchant has a hidden bath in her basement, and I want her to undress when she gets in the water, and get dressed when she gets out. I don't know if it should be a script attached to the water plane, or if this can be achieved in the AI. Any help will be appreciated. Like I said, this is the last thing I need to do before I release the mod. Thanks in advance.

Take a look at Bathing Beauties or Beefcake - Luxury Suite. This mod does exactly what you need.

Did a quick look. I have no idea of cell editing nor scripting, but I'm a programming guy and I think I'm good figuring out stuff.

Using CK I found a "LSBathTrigger" thing, right click / use info to find the "LuxurySuite" Cell. There are two objects (markers?) in the pool stairs that have attached a "LSBathTrigger". That trigger uses a OnTriggerEnter which seems to call the LSBathEffectScript, which has a OnEffectStart method who does a "UnequipAll".

The script sources are not included in that mod, I've used the "PEX decompiler" to see the scripts' guts.

Hope this helps

Take a look at Bathing Beauties or Beefcake - Luxury Suite. This mod does exactly what you need.

Did a quick look. I have no idea of cell editing nor scripting' date=' but I'm a programming guy and I think I'm good figuring out stuff.

Using CK I found a "LSBathTrigger" thing, right click / use info to find the "LuxurySuite" Cell. There are two objects (markers?) in the pool stairs that have attached a "LSBathTrigger". That trigger uses a OnTriggerEnter which seems to call the LSBathEffectScript, which has a OnEffectStart method who does a "UnequipAll".

The script sources are not included in that mod, I've used the "PEX decompiler" to see the scripts' guts.

Hope this helps

[/quote']

Should be able to just make a trigger box around the water to unequip all then make either a few more boxes around the outside to re-equip the gear and make it character specific so it only affects the single npc. Might be the brute force method but hell a hammer works for me.

Archived