Gold aftermod mode

Here's a sidegame you'll be able to play with/after CLS.

I wanted it to be a sidemod but copying/modifying my scripts and such will take days. No, it'll simply be impossible...

So maybe for next version, we can have some way for the player to skip the story and go to after mod mode immediately (I need a better name than that, it sounds really retard).

On the other hand...

For Claudia's Little Secret Gold Edition after mod mode, you will be able to train your team to fight.

They will evolve and learn new positions and some special spells.

You start with one on one, then you'll gain some credits from the match (good match == credits).

With credits, you'll be able to upgrade your warriors and organize other matches (up to 4 on 4 by now):

• Transfer them from one team to another, change from Heavy fighter, light armor or Caster.
  • Learn some special spells.
  • Learn new positions that may give you more credit for round4 (spectators pleased may tip!).
  • Change body type, hairstyle, etc.

Here's a video example from my computer right now. I didn't know what team will win and they are all level0 so they only have access to basic animations with simple strapon. As they evolve, they'll learn new positions and can use more extreme strapons.

The Matches are in 3 rounds.

1 Heavy Armor

2 Light Armor, NO magic allowed

3 Naked, magic boosted

If one team win the 3 rounds, the other ones will be especially deeply fucked!

I also plan to add some specialty for some matches at higher levels. Like when Porkchop can help you in the Arena (no bestiality though, that's not what I meant).

For inspiration: www.ultimatesurrender.com (no I don't have anything to do with them, I just like their style).

Check the video!

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/6415/Claudias-little-secret-Gold-edition-Ultimate-Surrender

• 4 weeks later...

WIP:

• The Arena
    Complete, retextures completely, scoring boards working.
  • The Fighters quarters
    Bqsic. No AI no decor.
  • Round1
    Working
  • Round2
    Needs the no magic curse
  • Round3
    Working
  • Round4
    When winners & Losers are the same numer: done
    When there's one more loser than winner-> involve the Ref : done
    When there's one more winner than loser -> to be done
  • Fighters levels
    Nothing yet.
  • Fighters specialty
    Nothing yet.
  • RD4 Level learning
    Basic level1.
  • Arena gold management
    Nothing yet.
  • Recruiting spell
    Nothing yet.
  • Traps & specials
    Trap1 started, bugged...

Hi Grumpf,

probably the best way to do this would be to split CLS into an esm and an esp, then make this an add-on. You'd need the esm and all the resources installed, but the CLS storyline would be in the esp and could be bypassed. That also avoids any danger that the location tweaks in the CLS esp somehow mess other quests/mods up. Once it is built this way, it becomes almost like a platform that you or others could use to create additional stories.

Gecko is the tool you need to do the split. Its automatic mode does a good job, but there are almost always a few things you need to adjust by hand. I can help you with it, if you would like to try it out.