i use both esm and esp of my mod

maload

Let's backup and discuss what you are trying to do:

Generally speaking it is NOT a good idea to convert an esp into an esm. You only do this if you are looking to have other esp files draw from it. Think of an esm more as a resource file and not as a mod. The reason for this is an esm occurs very early in your load order and can be overwritten by any of the esp files that come after it.

Does this make sense and explain things a bit better?

i do convert esm file from esp because i need to create a new esp with its material.

i need a hair , cloth, weapons set for a new npce ".

this is the one way i know to create a npc with a set of hair, cloth and weapon.

i read from internet that if i need a resource from it , i need esm file.

is it other way to do this process ?

i am just a beginner at ck.

Esp-files can also work as "masters" for other esp-files so you do not have to create an esm to build your mod

Just load all the esps (and/or esms) with the data you need together in CK...the CK should automatically create the dependencies when you save your new plugin...so no need to worry about esms/esps.

Archived