which kinda face do you prefer

lampuiho

which kinda face do you prefer  

4 members have voted

1. 1. which kinda face do you prefer

• first
    • second
    • other

I went with "other". The faces you showed here are definitely nice, but for my in-game experience, I kind of prefer the vanilla faces for NPCs (HOWEVER, some cleanup is needed especially used in conjunction certain body types). I do use some mods that alter some vanilla NPCs (Migals Housecarl beauties - does improve the looks and as a bonus converts the 2 male housecarls to females). But I kind of like the "hard-living" look of some of the NPCs, Uthgerdt the Unbroken for example - I think she looks cool and does have hard-living look to her. Is she "pretty" (by normal modder standards)? No, but I still think she looks good. As far for MY characters, I do tend to go more towards the second set when I play a female, although I try to keep the "supermodel"-esque looks toned down some. I don't like the plastic look that a lot of anime-styled faces have (like the first option), and I have a general preference of not having anime styled faces/armor/weapons/etc in my game. I love the screenshots people do with the anime-styled mods, just prefer not to have them in my game.

I went with "other". The faces you showed here are definitely nice' date=' but for my in-game experience, I kind of prefer the vanilla faces for NPCs (HOWEVER, some cleanup is needed especially used in conjunction certain body types). I do use some mods that alter some vanilla NPCs (Migals Housecarl beauties - does improve the looks and as a bonus converts the 2 male housecarls to females). But I kind of like the "hard-living" look of some of the NPCs, Uthgerdt the Unbroken for example - I think she looks cool and does have hard-living look to her. Is she "pretty" (by normal modder standards)? No, but I still think she looks good. As far for MY characters, I do tend to go more towards the second set when I play a female, although I try to keep the "supermodel"-esque looks toned down some. I don't like the plastic look that a lot of anime-styled faces have (like the first option), and I have a general preference of not having anime styled faces/armor/weapons/etc in my game. I love the screenshots people do with the anime-styled mods, just prefer not to have them in my game.

[/quote']

I see. Maybe I should have asked the look you want on your main character or companion. But yeah, I do understand how some people prefer not to have supermodels and go for a more average looking woman who looks like having been through some tough life or whatever.

Is first univision face and the second envision face?

I actually prefer a mix between them because univision makes my character's face too young for its body. Currently I'm using Better Females - Narutal Edition (no make up) with the Pretty Eyes Pack from Univision with great results.

It's the temptress race. I checked the files and I believe it's a mix of various mods. For face texture, it seems he used normal map from better females. The face textures features elements from better females and Navetsea's face skin. It also uses a customised head mesh which I cannot locate the source.

Archived