Dungeon/bedroom: getting npcs to stay put

theozcall

Hi. Apologies if this has a simple answer but I'm struggling to get NPC's to stay put in one area of a settlement: if I make them into a companion they fast travel with me (despite telling them to wait), if they're a settler assigned to a device (eg crx, torture devices or pillory) they're found roaming around the rest of the settlement when I return there.

Is there any way to lock NPCs in a room or otherwise ensure the damned upstarts stay where they're supposed to while I explore Boston? Thanks!

40 minutes ago, theozcall said:

Hi. Apologies if this has a simple answer but I'm struggling to get NPC's to stay put in one area of a settlement: if I make them into a companion they fast travel with me (despite telling them to wait), if they're a settler assigned to a device (eg crx, torture devices or pillory) they're found roaming around the rest of the settlement when I return there.

Is there any way to lock NPCs in a room or otherwise ensure the damned upstarts stay where they're supposed to while I explore Boston? Thanks!

I've begged FOR YEARS for a fix to turn off auto relax.........

?

Archived