Need Mod Suggestions

Magneta

Hi

I am looking for a few race mod and body replacer suggestions. I have tried Mojave Delight but didn't really like it and I'm using Type 3 body. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me what is a good human race mod that makes females look attractive?

Also I have read that the Type6 body is better than Type3 but I couldn't find were to download the body.

And one last question Better Bouncing Boobs I really liked BBB for Oblivion is there BBB for new Vegas? If there is where can I download it and find armors/clothing for BBB?

Thanks for any help.

I downloaded Type N and it looked and worked great. However :s I then realized that the Desert Succubus Race has it's own body/skin texture so now I don't know how to make it so the Desert Succubus Race uses Type N body and animations/bounciness and the texture which come with the race which match the head perfectly and looks very nice.

Oh and I have also managed to convert Veronica to the Desert Succubus Race without the game crashing :D

This is gonna take a little work. Basically you have to open up the DS files and the Type N files, and copy over the Type N stuff over the DS stuff. I'm mobile right now and can't go into a full tutorial, I need the information in front of me before I can pass it on coherently. If no one else steps up to help I'll see what I can do towards detailed instructions when I get home.

Hey thank you very much for your help I greatly appreciate it.

If you could give me a few steps on what to do (they don't need to be super detailed) it would be a great help. If it is to much work don't worry about it :) but thanks for the help again.

Ok I will have a look at the files and see if I can find files that are the same and replace the DS ones with the Type N files now just to make things a touch more complex Type N says it's compatible with any Type 3 textures the DS race comes with body textures which match the face nicely. Do you have any idea of what these body textures will be called? So basically what I want to do is have the type N body with its boob animations and use the DS body textures.

Sorry if I am being a pain in the ass.

Textures and meshes are two separate files. Basically, textures are the skin while the meshes are the skeleton. If you like the way the girls look but want to change their shape, don't mess with the texture files. Just change the meshes. That's whats meant by compatible, you don't need to change them if you like what you have.

Don't worry about being a pain. I asked many of the same questions when I first started modding. The best way to repay the people that helped me is to help someone else. Some day you'll be the one that knows what you're doing with another new user asking you these same questions.

Archived