No Animations and Stuck When Pregnant

This may be long, but I want to go into as much detail as possible. The basic problem is that when ever a sex animation is supposed to start (masturbation included) my character freezes up. If with a partener he/she also freezes. I can still talk to them, but the only text is the default smaller talk text. I can also adjust my camera by pressing "f", but cannot move, access my pip-boy, or bring out my weapons. I've seen this bug reported before, but most replies just say to delete the saves and start a new game. I believe that this is a bug with the pregnancy mod.

To go into details: this started right after I gave Eddie a BJ when trying to gain his trust. After that i was raped by many of the people in the room with him. That all worked fine until I left that building and went through the building leading to the exit. When I was in there a man ask me to have sex with him etc. When we were supposed to have sex this glitch happened. to avoid this I just reloaded and rushed out the building. Then I realized that this glitch would continue happening (even when masturbating). When I look in my inventory I saw many things that seemed to indicate I was pregnant (likely from the mass raping earlier). I then reload a save where I was still a virgin (first steps outside the doc's house) and was able to masrurbate.

If needed I can post a list of what items are in my inventory and what all my settings are on all my mods using MCM.

I believe I installed all my mods correctly, but just in case here is my mod load order.

Load Order:

FalloutNV.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

CaravanPack.esm

DeadMoney.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

HonestHearts.esm

Detect Traps.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Detect Traps-Perk.esp

Detect Traps-DLC.esp

Mission Mojave-Ultimate Edition.esp

ProjectRealityMklv5HDR.esp

DIM TYPE3clothesRETAIL_NV.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

st.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

Any help would be grealty appreaciated. Meanwhile I will investigate it further and report what I know.

Know Info:

Unistalled Consequences, but still bugged

Unistalled Detect Traps (esm and both esp's), still bugged

Alright' date=' fixed it. You need to use SHOW INVENTORY to get the base IDs of the zTokens in your inventory, then look for the UNDRESS token. Use the PLAYER.REMOVEITEM 0A01932C 1 to remove all instances of it. That SHOULD make it all work right.

[/quote']

Thanks, I'll try it out and post any thing that goes wrong or that everything worked fine.

Archived