CK Scripting Follower

BSnake

Hello, I'm in the process of creating a follower and I want to go the extra mile by including a bittersweet theme. I was wondering if there is a way to script the follower so that her name changes upon marrying the player. Her name would change permanently from "Nina the Frozen Heart" to "Nina the Thawed Heart" (aww :P). Preferably, her mood would also change from neutral to happy. Unfortunately, I lack scripting/Papyrus knowledge of any kind. :( Is this possible in the first place and, if so, should I just get started on learning how to script?

P.S. Another question I have is whether enchantment effects can be previewed in the CK. It would be great instead of having to load up the game every time I want to check out an effect.

P.P.S. Also, is there a way to get enchant shaders to show up on weapons when they're sheathed? :s

Archived