Bellit - the obsessive female character that haunts me

Hi all,

I'm new to Skyrim and the forums, but already obsessed with the game and particularly with a custom made female character, named Bellit, I stumbled upon just a few days ago. I understand it's probably not a good idea to ask for this, but I'm desperately looking for a way to decipher the set of mods, plugins, etc. needed to achieve the closest possible result (including apparel, dialogue lines, sounds, etc.). Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

The only advice I can give You is to browse through all the videos from the author and the coments below. (On the video linked there were only questions asked, yet You may get lucky.)

I use wildly different set of animations and armor to identify them.

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the late response.

And thanks. I did ask the uploader but did not receive an answer. In the meantime, I figured out one or two mods that could possibly lead to a similar result, but not quite enough. Unfortunately, I don't have much free time to play, and I also constantly experience issues with the game (bought the Legendary Edition), but I guess it's normal, as I installed tons of mods one over another, without reading the descriptions in details.

So in short, the search continues, and if someone knows a thing or two about the mods used to breathe life into this particular character, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Archived