Body mod help

sam159

okay sorry for asking a question solely for myself, but im wondering wich body mod i should use...right now i use the half body that was made a while back....before it became BOUNCING natural boobs.....so they dont bounce, but they look nice...and sadly when i tried the bouncing half boob (by thaumx) they didnt look as good..and the clothes where the ones made for a....ummm.....more plump lady? well larger hips and all if i can say it like that, so i was wondering.....wich body are you peeps using?

Short answer would be I am using body by race - bouncing breasts type 3.

Unless I am missing something there does not seems to be a simple mesh + skeleton replacer that just replaces all player + npc body with one type 3 body of choice.

The more complicated answer would be I am running Desert Succubus but did a slap job of replacing the mesh with a type 3 bouncing breasts mesh from body by race. It works most of the time, but I get weird looking skin texture/mesh wrapping when equipping armor that brings its own mesh around the breasts and hip region.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know...i kinda liked the OLD bnb....BEFORE it went Bouncing....not that i dislike bouncing, what i dislike is the new shape...but i think i like the new one called type 6 even better, looks very nice and does not have the tip toe problem the feet have, it also have generous breast but it is not exegerated at all, plus she looks like she actually had something to eat in the last 12 months

Archived