Kusarigama

Origamiboy

I was wondering if someone can make a chain sickle weapon, it doesnt have to be animated or have physics just a plain 1 handed sword would be fine. but if you can make physics work that would be great.

For those who dont know what a kusarigama is in japanese "chain sickle".

You could make two versions one holding the actual scythe with the chain hanging below and another version where your holding the end of the chain and the sickle and chain is extended out.

here are a few reference pictures

kusarigama.gif

2190900-kusarigama.jpg

5._paint.jpg

So basically it would work like two giant onehanded weapons and have dual weilding dagger animations no need for new animations i dont care about the physics. Just the mesh imported into the ck and uses dagger animations.

on each hand it would look like this:

Untitled.jpg

and if possible make the little handle go between the knuckles of the closed fist sort of like this

between_knuckle.png

Yea its not impossible but does you're request match the common interest? For example, does you're request consist in BOOBS? You need to also know that just making the model for the weapons don't happen in a flash. To start the weapon, where does the modder get the chains? Where does he get the blade, the handle? You gotta provide them the resources also.

Well compared to you I barely can model anything and the only textures I played around was only in Minecraft... (Don't insult me!) And if I did, it was only a brief moment in Cinema4d.

Hm, I don't know what your talking about but you're textures look detailed and good(dunno about the color). The blades look more real than the 11/22 post however, I actually prefer the chain exposure the weapon got in the same post. And... There could be a handle or somesort of anti-slipping structure that would prevent you from damaging you're pointy finger. Won't happen in the game but it adds to the realism :D

Don't pressure too much and... Sorry for making you wait.

Archived