How to animate doors and objects?

Hey, everyone! I was wondering how I can go about animating the doors and some objects via WW? I know with some animations, they can open the fridge door, or bbq grille. Some can even turn on the showers and bath waters when performing the animations. I was trying to figure out how I can do that, myself. I'm a new animator, but I know my way around blender (assuming that's what's used to make said animations). But I'm trying to figure out how to do those things myself because I have several animations that I want to make with WW and without.

Thanks!

59 minutes ago, LittleDoxy said:

I asked the same question, you can find the answer on this page : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/72023-the-general-wip-thread-for-animators/?page=30

Wow! Thank you so much for the response! The only issue I'm having is... what is an XML. Hahaha! I'm trying to figure out how to do it for WW as well as for just standard animations using the Pose Player by Andrew, for non nsfw animations.

2 hours ago, LittleDoxy said:

I asked the same question, you can find the answer on this page : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/72023-the-general-wip-thread-for-animators/?page=30

Omg, I'm so dumb. I re-read the answer 5 million times until it clicked that the skeleton is on the object itself. Lol! Goodness me. I'm silly. But! I think I've got it now. I'll just have to figure out how to export the object itself so it can work with the animation via pose player. Thank you so much!

Archived