How to give futa female a dick in beast form?

Hello all, apologies if this topic already exists but I haven't been able to find a solution. I have MNC, SOS, Moonlight tales, Sexlab Werewolves, and a plethora of other beasty sex mods installed, but despite my best efforts I can't make my female PC (who in human form has a horse dong) have a dick in werewolf form. I have the females use male aroused model box checked and werewolves normally get the giant canine dong, but my PC won't get any cocks no matter what I seem to try. 

Any assistance?

2 hours ago, timetofap1 said:

Hello all, apologies if this topic already exists but I haven't been able to find a solution. I have MNC, SOS, Moonlight tales, Sexlab Werewolves, and a plethora of other beasty sex mods installed, but despite my best efforts I can't make my female PC (who in human form has a horse dong) have a dick in werewolf form. I have the females use male aroused model box checked and werewolves normally get the giant canine dong, but my PC won't get any cocks no matter what I seem to try. 

Any assistance?

turn off werewolves in CF and SLW, then setup SOS properly (you need a SOS dick that will apply to female werewolves)

Archived