Mod Idea... Overheating and Freezing.

Overheating... caused by sickness, radiation, Hot areas, Cells like Saugus Ironworks ( your character needs to be naked or wearing ironwork clothing )

When you get sick, you have a chance to overheat. I'll list some effects.

Overheating caused by Radiation exposure, 

Debuffs...

-5% health per second, need to cool down.

Cooling down... Removing clothing, naked = stops overheating.

Cooling down... Swimming = stops overheating, but may gain more rads.

Hot areas of map...

Glowing Sea... Very hot, as its Radioactive. Strip down, or lose health slowly.

East Coast... Warm, 2 items of clothing only.

Cold...

Swimming... Certain waters are cold, you will get cold. Then a Debuff, then a sickness. Which can lead to getting a fever, which will make you overheat.

Night time... Wrap up with clothing, or suffer the cold and possible illness. 2 items = Warm, 4 items = very warm.

Certain areas are cold... Northern area, certain indoor cells.

Sex...

Rape can ramp up your temperature, meaning you must stay naked until you cool off. More people who rape your character, the more exhausted and overheated

your character gets.

Water can cool your character off quickly, or staying naked in real time. No sleeping it off.

Radioactive creatures generate more heat, and their fluids can keep the player in a state of overheat. As it burns their victims insides, leaving a long lasting Debuff...

Strip off and play nude for a few days, to alleviate the pain. Or suffer a slow health diminishing Debuff.

Just some ideas... :)

On 12/8/2018 at 7:42 PM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Dude, its coming... wait for it. RSE Elements Vol.2 will have thermoregulation - I am in process of doing it.

It will get interesting with true storms additional radiation.

just in case you want to expand it to power armor use take a look at this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37983

if you carried more than your limit things got interesting^^.

On 12/8/2018 at 6:42 PM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Dude, its coming... wait for it. RSE Elements Vol.2 will have thermoregulation - I am in process of doing it.

Brilliant... Skyrim always had the cold to deal with, but never added heat for some reason.

When RSE Elements is finished, I'll have to convert to it. Currently using the All-In-One original version.

I know it's early days, at the moment though.

I've went from Four Play RSE, to AAF RSE recently. ( It took a lot of research to jump to AAF, but it was worth it. I had to use Mod Organizer 2, to work out the load order. )

It's looking like RSE Elements, is going to be the next step forwards. It's something to look forwards to... ?

Archived