Help with MLA

ConvenientShirt

I have been trying for a few days now to get it to work and have been following the guides to do so to the letter to no avail. And I haven't seen anything about my problem. I have everything in correct order and have tried just having the required mods activated but I still get the problem.

What happens is that the MLA rape spell does not work at all (when in third person it also does no animation) and the options like rape when below 30% activates but my character does not move and the NPC just walks off. Is there something I am missing here?

I have a feeling my posts are not taken seriously, I have posted this before, I have SKSE 1.0605, latest skyrim patch 1.8151, FNIS 3.3.2, I used the MINILOVERSALT[2012-08-27] pack after which i applied MINILOVERS_FNISpatch[2012-08-25]. At this point look in the script folder and remove every file that starts with "mla" as they will conflict with the MLA023b package that you need to apply now. Run fnis for users then please go to nexus and look for Ultimate Followers Overhaul mod and check in the descrption for the link the author posted about what script files need to be deleted from the scripts folder. After doing all of this it should work fine and you can even use tfc!!!

Explanation: For those that care, i saw loads of posts that said they can't get hotkeys to work, that some animations don't work etc; From what i can tell the pack i posted here and previous version contain loose files and there was always the 4th stage issue where 1 animation didn't work; the last patch or version is mla023b which now has .bsa file instead of loose ones so ppl that try throwing this new version over will still have the old script files and a version of the mod that doesn't use em anymore. ofc it won't work!

Big thanks to Pendragon for the MINILOVERS_FNISpatch[2012-08-25]

Question: I noticed that MiniLoversALT[2012-08-27] has a Scripts folder in its package. Inside the .bsa file included in there are the same script files as the ones in the folder outside of the bsa. Do I extract that folder into my Data folder as well?

I ask because I've followed your instructions to the letter and can't get combat rape to work in MLA. I've activated it via MLA Config spell in-game but it still doesn't work. I can start sex with the ML with Sounds spell just fine in game and the animations all work great, including the notorious spooning animation works smoothly. It's just combat rape that doesn't seem to want to work. Guessing I didn't install something right or there's conflicting scripts somewhere?

I have a feeling my posts are not taken seriously' date=' I have posted this before, I have SKSE 1.0605, latest skyrim patch 1.8151, FNIS 3.3.2, I used the MINILOVERSALT[2012-08-27] pack after which i applied MINILOVERS_FNISpatch[2012-08-25]. At this point look in the script folder and remove every file that starts with "mla" as they will conflict with the MLA023b package that you need to apply now. Run fnis for users then please go to nexus and look for Ultimate Followers Overhaul mod and check in the descrption for the link the author posted about what script files need to be deleted from the scripts folder. After doing all of this it should work fine and you can even use tfc!!!

Explanation: For those that care, i saw loads of posts that said they can't get hotkeys to work, that some animations don't work etc; From what i can tell the pack i posted here and previous version contain loose files and there was always the 4th stage issue where 1 animation didn't work; the last patch or version is mla023b which now has .bsa file instead of loose ones so ppl that try throwing this new version over will still have the old script files and a version of the mod that doesn't use em anymore. ofc it won't work!

Big thanks to Pendragon for the MINILOVERS_FNISpatch[2012-08-25]

I just didn't notice your prior posts. Apologies. I wish I had becuase IT WORKED! Thank you!

Question: I noticed that MiniLoversALT[2012-08-27] has a Scripts folder in its package. Inside the .bsa file included in there are the same script files as the ones in the folder outside of the bsa. Do I extract that folder into my Data folder as well?

I ask because I've followed your instructions to the letter and can't get combat rape to work in MLA. I've activated it via MLA Config spell in-game but it still doesn't work. I can start sex with the ML with Sounds spell just fine in game and the animations all work great' date=' including the notorious spooning animation works smoothly. It's just combat rape that doesn't seem to want to work. Guessing I didn't install something right or there's conflicting scripts somewhere?

[/quote']

i'd recommend doing what i did, using the package that doesn't have the .bsa, only loose files <- remember to delete scripts that start with "mla"

rape combat doesn't work for me either if i don't also enable rape combat for npcs and/or if i don't enable random rape; not sure on this one, gonna test some alternatives and get back to you.

Any news on the combat rape? Haven't had much time to play around with the settings or file combinations lately.

well i didn't find a link between them but try to enable all options such as rape, rape combat, enemy assault, player/follower/npc involved after which disable what you don't want to keep quickly, and the things you want to use tick em off then on again. the only thing that didn't work was calm after assault, meaning you'll be at it non-stop or until the npc is killed.

well i didn't find a link between them but try to enable all options such as rape' date=' rape combat, enemy assault, player/follower/npc involved after which disable what you don't want to keep quickly, and the things you want to use tick em off then on again. the only thing that didn't work was calm after assault, meaning you'll be at it non-stop or until the npc is killed.

[/quote']

So I started a new game for the hell of it today.. and to my surprise, combat rape actually worked after enabling it through the menu. I went back to my older saved game and tried it there but it wasn't working. I'm guessing it has something to do with some old scripts still running on that saved game? I'm going to keep fiddling with it, maybe I'll stumble on another interesting find.

Archived