Looks mirror

Selky

Hello guys.

I'm new to fallout 4 and modding and "Gg" i had no crash.

I'm using AAF and RSE but i uh.. dont use so much sex it happen some npc have sex near and sometimes comment it's fun but for now i'm away from kinky stuff.
I had very few troubles and always fixed. I keep have some randoms graphic bugs but it seems to be a V-sync problem or whatever, reload save fix almost every thing.

No, here my problem that i cant fix alone is in the Looks mirror.

First this mod work good until.. well recently.

When i use the mirror, i cant now use my mouse to clic in the right menu.
Like clic "full nose".
I can still clic it on face so it's fine buuuut.........

But the thing is i need to clic the right menu for tatoo or the preset.
I'm pretty happy or my own character but i want to try some preset, presets appear in the menu i just cant select them.

I tried:
Without preset mod, looks menu mirror is still bug. Cant clic on menu.

I also tried by accessing consol command and sadly i see from the back it's nose usefull but, at least here mouse clic in menu works.

I'll maybe try to look a way to make the camera in front of character during console command using showlooksmenu but if someone know a solution to fix my mirror like it was when i started i would thanks you!
I think i'm not alone to meet that weird bug.

Have a good day!

Edit:
Well i used showlooksmenu player 1 consol command + moving my camera and it worked.
Guess the looks mirror mod is not a must have, lol.
Good day!²

Archived