Unresponsive Settlement script troubleshooting

DrMojoDoc

I run a heavily modded Fallout 4 as I suspect most of the people in this websites do. So I won't bother with listing them unless I figure out the potential list of culprits. During my play, when is unbeknownst to me, I think I broke the scripts for the settlement. I cannot assign/reassign settler (manually or via vault-tec pop management item), I cannot switch companion that is based on settlements, I cannot use any items from the mod called Immersive Fast travels. I have older save that is about 14 hours less in terms of hours played. In this save, everything is functioning. The only mods that were added in those 14 hours of game play is Invisible Furniture Akarna from Nexus. 
During that 14 hours, I've used the features from Craftable Castle Wall Patches by nomadwarmachine from Nexus (this was already installed when I started this game), turned of the slaves count as pop from Just Business mod's MCM, unlocked and installed the caravan post from the Bunker Hill. 

I'm trying to use the FallrimTool to compare these two saves in terms of script and see if I can salvage this broken one. If anyone in this community can point me to the script that deals with the settlement function, specifically that calls or alters the object values like job assignment, I would really appreciate it.

Edit1: After removing all items from active scripts and suspended stacks 1 and 2. I could use all the items from immersive fast travels and switch out companions normally. However, I still couldn't assign the settlers to their job, and attempt at saving causes ctd.

Archived