I recently started doing some bulk work with creationkit using a macro script, but during the process I came across a few roadblocks, and the fixes for them might be useful to others so I figured I'd post them here. Apologies if this is the wrong subforum

These patches are all generated using "bsdiff", to apply them, you need bsdiff and a copy of the original SE creationkit.exe (MD5: 76C60397174ACD6AE8E9A7EDE20E9F01)

preview-leak-patch.bin
   This patch totally disables "preview" in creation kit. Preview runs in the background even when the preview window is closed and there is no preview enabled in the NPC ui, which can cause major memory leaks when editing NPCs. The patch fixes the issue by causing the "update preview" functions to do nothing. That also happens to make the NPC ui much more responsive.

remote-desktop-patch.bin (WINDOWS 10 ONLY)

This patch allows creation kit to be run from within a remote desktop session. I'm assuming this isn't an option because GPU access inside remote desktop is a new windows 10 feature. The advantage of using creationkit inside remote desktop is, it allows me to run macros that control the keyboard/mouse on CK while still using my PC. This patch was achieved by changing a JZ instruction to a JNZ instruction, which means it will ONLY work in remote desktop. If you run it outside a remote desktop session, it will probably crash

remote-desktop-and-leak-patch.bin
   This is just a combination of the previous two patches

I'll edit this post with additional patches if I make more, I'm thinking of making another one to disable facegen export on save

EDIT 1:
Apparently disabling TGA facegen export is not possible, even though skyrim doesnt use the TGA textures at all. I'm working on a patch to disable TGA export which should hopefully reduce facegen time
unknown.png
Kinda annoying that there is a way to disable DDS output but not tga, oh well.

Patches v1:

CreationKitPatches.zip