kinkyKitty SE Collection - CBBE Bodyslide

View File

This mod will be a collection of fetish gear for Skyrim SE. This initial release contains one complete outfit. You can find them in an obnoxiously pink steamer trunk to the right when you enter Whiterun.

I do not plan on backporting these to Skyrim LE; it's enough trouble getting them working in one version.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/26/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

View File

20 hours ago, worksa7 said:

Honestly I just wanted to give you kudos for actually putting effort into making it beast race compatible. not a lot of folks do that and it's quite appreciated. Good job.

20 hours ago, mxwqtkl said:

Definitely something I want to make! Shoes are tricky and I don't like the laces on my old ones so I've got to make 'em again. 

some examples :

0419b9b871fb9bfeebc412ca36dd6696.jpg

68b4fe70bbb7c388f77c0f7f7219625a.jpg500485ade7d2dcf1288e999afde394d2.jpg

033e997c9bd22a968a1efcbc284793ea.jpg6d2ab428c61735a5401b05051e1918bc.jpg

On 11/28/2018 at 1:24 PM, AnnaShapard said:

some examples :

Soon! I'm suddenly having trouble with the 0/1 weight files not working. BodySlide outputs them fine but the game isn't using them. Not sure what's different now from the other pieces I made.  Fixed the problem, needed to restart the Creation Kit.

ScreenShot27.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2018 at 7:08 AM, stormtiger said:

Is there a way to make this mod compatible with the Open Cities Skyrim Mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/281

The Pink Steamer Trunk is not there when you use the Open City Skyrim mod.

Using this script, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6536 , may help you.

I have successfully used it with Fancy Milking stations from MME

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/16/2019 at 9:42 AM, Shion11 said:

i will keep trying to make this  mod LE compatible

Did you ever succeed?

I play LE and don't spend a lot of time browsing the SE forums so I'm late to the party finding this mod. The outfit looks gorgeous, thank you very much to the OP for making and sharing it. It's so rare and pleasant to find someone has taken the time to make head wear compatible with beast races too! Especially since a number of Devious Devices hoods and masks don't include beast-race variants, this mod could make some fantastic mesh replacers.

Unfortunately I've been having a number of problems attempting to backport to LE. The .esp is no problem, and I've done the textures and most of the meshes. The only meshes I can't seem to get right are the latex hoods for beast races, which are sadly the ones I care most about. I can get them to appear in-game but they're either floating around on the floor near the player character's feet, or if I apply a transform in NifSkope, they align with the head but keep turning invisible depending on the camera position. I've reached the limits of my technical knowledge ?

The gasmasks/bubble-hoods look great anyway!

• 1 year later...