Looking for a few mods

rylasasin

Hey there I'm getting back into fallout 3 for a while and I was wondering if a few mods exist. Rather than making about 3 different threads I figure I'll just post them in one.

More Captives/Slaves Are there any mods that add more hostages/slave for you to rescue/slay/have your way with?

Other than FOOK (Interestingly I'm the one who came up with the "add extra captives/rape victims) in raider camps/supermutant camps" idea. Though now since Fook is older than the hills and FWE is just all around better IMO I've switched to that. Or Prisoners of the Underworld (buggy, adds factions that don't need to exist, etc. Though its where I got the idea from when I made the extra captives thing)

Otherwise I'll probably have to remake a stand alone version of this. Somehow.

Sex system Right now I just use Animated Prositituion, but is there any alternative? I know there's sexus, but I've heard some... ehhhhhhhhh... not good things about that (hard to get working, more of a concept than anything etc.)

Romance mods/companions? And yes I mean actual romance.... not just adding the ability for sex.

I might have more but I can't think of them right now.

Dunno bout the first one, but there is a mod that allows you to rape any bound captive (IE: supermutant captives) for a karma hit.

For sex system, really best to not worry about it, not that much that's good for F3, so stick with what you got perhaps.

As for the romance mod/companion, no not really, far as I know there aint any, there is a FONV sexout plugin that adds that but last I checked it's still early in progress.

Archived