UntraditionalNerd MuscleBodys Add On for WickedWhims

View File

This file is just an Add-On to make the UntraditionalNerd L + XL male torso's able to be chosen with the Body Parts System in WickedWhims. It does not contain the original files you can get those from UN's Tumbler: http://untraditionalnerd.tumblr.com/

Works for both L and XL.

Only tested with the none-default replacements versions.

All credits go too UntraditionalNerd.

View File

17 hours ago, Lovelybones19 said:

Thank you very much will test.?

Thank you.

16 hours ago, guedesrs said:

Good Job Simite! For me is working ! Thanks!

Thanks. :)

2 hours ago, gass23 said:

Thank you Simite, this is my favourite body

Same here. Thank you too.

6 minutes ago, Omegahack1 said:

Yes.

If you're using the default replacements then you just select "native" in the body selector and you don't need this mod.

If you're not using default replacements, I don't know what the problem is, seems to work for everyone else.

• 4 months later...
13 hours ago, LoveLockdown said:

Simite, could you please update this for the newest Wicked Whims update? After the newest update of both the game and ww, the body selector seems to not allow me to use any of the body selector tops (nor bottoms, but im fine with that) that I've downloaded, i'd be totally rad if you updated this but if not, i'll try and fiddle with the default replacements.  

I'm sorry but I don't think this is an issue with my mod, make sure you have gotten the latest Sims4 updates and also update all your script mods, it's working fine in my game.

On 4/23/2019 at 9:23 AM, Simite said:

I'm sorry but I don't think this is an issue with my mod, make sure you have gotten the latest Sims4 updates and also update all your script mods, it's working fine in my game.

Ah, my apology's dude, it was just my computer being wack, disregard my request, it is working fine now, all I had to do was exit then re-enter my game, my bad for being a nuisance and oblivious. I'm terribly sorry... have a nice day and thank you for the mod! My bad again ?

On 4/24/2019 at 9:47 PM, LoveLockdown said:

Ah, my apology's dude, it was just my computer being wack, disregard my request, it is working fine now, all I had to do was exit then re-enter my game, my bad for being a nuisance and oblivious. I'm terribly sorry... have a nice day and thank you for the mod! My bad again ?

That's okay, we all make mistakes. Have fun. ^_^