9 hours ago, fejeena said:

The error message you get "... LoversIdleAnimPriority .esp need to be placed clocer to the bottom.... " Don't know why.

You have it at the bottom.

Are you sure you have installed Lovers creatures after LAPF? And Lovers creatures have overwritten the LoversIdleAnimPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp ?

Unpack Loverscreatures in an empty folder,  copy the LoversIdleAnimPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp and paste both in you game data folder, let overwrite.

And your load order is a mess !!!!!

WHY DON'T YOU READ MY YELLOW LINK BELOW ?

That is not a BOSS load order. You DLCs are in wrong order.

--------------

You have two version of GetWet, sure you can use both? But does not matter GetWet conficts with Lovers ( the sperm effect )

You have two armor-clothes replacer.

StockClothingArmorHGECFighterD.esp ( This replacer is not BBB, it is the very old moving breast system )

And DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp

The game can not use both, the last one you have installed has overwritten the previously installed Mod ( the armor-clothes meshes) .

And both Mod are should be in load order above the DLCs.

WHY don't you read ?

If you have also ignore all mod readme and install instructions .... then I am sure your whole installation is a mess and you better start with a new Oblivion installation.

But if you are able to fix your game , YOU MUST START A NEW GAME.

I did read the link >.> & then I made this post askin for more help :

and the one who responded told me to fresh install LAPF & the other mods manually which I did & so now everything works no issues without a new game or new Oblivion install needed. OBMM fucked up the install despite me following your guide & the stuff on LAPFs page the 1st time I reinstalled with OBMM.

As for Get Wet, the 2nd one is a patch that came recommended. As for the armor replacers, twas what I was recommended also so DMRA replaces whatever stock doesnt replace. And shouldnt armor mods be lower than the DLCs if I want the new meshes overwriting the vanilla ones???

Guy from the other post said I should ask you this also: Is there a way to switch dom/sub positions of actors in animations once they chosen? Also how do I shorten/increase the heights of all races to be the same in order to get better animation alignments???

59 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

I did read the link >.> & then I made this post askin for more help :

No you have not read it ! Your load order is a mess and has nothing to do with the example Loadorder in my Link.

####################################################

Load order : Use BOSS or BOSS Masterlist. Then you will see that the armor-clothes replace are not after the DLCs.

In my example load order are all DLC !!!!!  But your DLCs are in wrong order !!! Why ?

And the armor clothes replacer are between the DLCs.

See the "StockClothingArmorBBBHGEC_Standard_ECupLBotPPN.esp" in my example load order, that is the BBB  E cup version of your "StockClothingArmorHGECFighterD.esp "

Again : Use BOSS (run the tool)     or BOSS Masterlist and sort manually ( use Notepad++ )

-------------------

Get Wet: the wet effect  conflict with the lovers sperm effect. Turn off the lovers sperm effect in the Lovers settings  or uninstall GetWet.

-----------------------------

I install all with  OBMM and it always work. But I always unpack Mods first, check folders, correct if needed, clean the esp with TES4Edit,  then I create OMod.

----------------------

Positions:

You can change the postion/animation  but not dom/sub ( DEF/OFF )  when the animation is running.

Grab key to change position.

In Loversrapers you can set if a female if she rape is in sub or dom postion in the Settings. So a female with futa dick or strapon can rape a male or  other female in Dom(OFF position. That works only during rape and can only be changed in the setting spell ( not during sex )

------------------

Heights of races:  You can create a Patch . Or you use a esp you have.  Some races are in the  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp.   You can add all races in that esp and set all race size to 1.0000

(   ? By the way do you have the Roberts male body v5 installed? I don't see the esp in your load order )

Or you use the Lovers setting spell, there is a option that scale all NPCs during sex to size 1.0 ( the amiations are made for size 1.0 )

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

No you have not read it ! Your load order is a mess and has nothing to do with the example Loadorder in my Link.

####################################################

Load order : Use BOSS or BOSS Masterlist. Then you will see that the armor-clothes replace are not after the DLCs.

In my example load order are all DLC !!!!!  But your DLCs are in wrong order !!! Why ?

And the armor clothes replacer are between the DLCs.

See the "StockClothingArmorBBBHGEC_Standard_ECupLBotPPN.esp" in my example load order, that is the BBB  E cup version of your "StockClothingArmorHGECFighterD.esp "

Again : Use BOSS (run the tool)     or BOSS Masterlist and sort manually ( use Notepad++ )

-------------------

Get Wet: the wet effect  conflict with the lovers sperm effect. Turn off the lovers sperm effect in the Lovers settings  or uninstall GetWet.

-----------------------------

I install all with  OBMM and it always work. But I always unpack Mods first, check folders, correct if needed, clean the esp with TES4Edit,  then I create OMod.

----------------------

Positions:

You can change the postion/animation  but not dom/sub ( DEF/OFF )  when the animation is running.

Grab key to change position.

In Loversrapers you can set if a female if she rape is in sub or dom postion in the Settings. So a female with futa dick or strapon can rape a male or  other female in Dom(OFF position. That works only during rape and can only be changed in the setting spell ( not during sex )

------------------

Heights of races:  You can create a Patch . Or you use a esp you have.  Some races are in the  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp.   You can add all races in that esp and set all race size to 1.0000

(   ? By the way do you have the Roberts male body v5 installed? I don't see the esp in your load order )

Or you use the Lovers setting spell, there is a option that scale all NPCs during sex to size 1.0 ( the amiations are made for size 1.0 )

Really? ESMs at the top like mine, DLCs next like mine, unofficial patches afterwards like mine, Lovers mods after that LIKE MINE >.> Did I install every single mod the example got? No & I dont plan to. Just need the Lovers mods for now. Will get enhancement/overhaul mods of my own choosing afterwards excluding the ones I already have. I dont like using load order tools cuz when I tried LOOT on my Skyrim it fucked up the whole thing, caused some mods to not work & the wrong ones to overwrite each other. After OBMM fucked up the install of LAPF, I dont trust the tools to do it right. Even yours & other guides say BOSS can fuck up the order of certain mods and should always sort manually in the end anyways so dont see the necessity of it. Will sort manually like I've been doin.

As for Get Wet, it only overwrites the sperm for me when I walk in water or rain. The sperm has functioned perfectly fine so far when Im away from water & I like the mod so not gettin rid of it. Also I dont plan to install male bodies UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for other functions like futa creatures (dont see why they'd need that tho). I dont even have male nude bodies for Skyrim/FO4 cuz I only allow lesbian sex. Only dicks in Skyrim are the very few futa NPCs other mods added or female humanoid creatures that can use em like Giantesses, Falmer, Draugr, etc.

Tis why in my original post asking bout Oblivion, I asked about if there is a mod to replace all or most male NPCs with females like SkyFem or MoreWomenWIP. I have already found a mod here that appears to turn all or most creatures into female futas but am not decided on that yet. Either way, will only allow sex with human/elf women & spriggans, flame atronachs, spider daedra, & maybe goblin shamans. Will allow the humanoid creatures that can look like female futas if I use that mod: 

Thnx for the height & positioning stuff. Will prolly just use a human character if it proves difficult to make a patch

Btw is there a way to make the sperm effect last longer or be more visible? Yes Ive tested it & Get Wet is not makin it less visible if das wat u thinkin lol

You have not read my yellow Link ....

Load order DLC

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp               
UOPS Additional Changes.esp                
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp           : Recommend removing if using Wrye Bash. A tweak for this exists in "Tweak Settings".

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp                   
DLCShiveringIsles.esp                            
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp    

DLCHorseArmor.esp                                 
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp    
DLCOrrery.esp                                          
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp              
DLCVileLair.esp                                       
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp        
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp                            
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp                                   
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp     

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp                          

-------------------------------------------

(Items Mods - armor and weapons)

StockClothingArmorHGECFighterD.esp

DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp

---------------------------------------------
DLCThievesDen.esp                                  
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp        

(GROUP: Quests and Locations and Player houses )

-------------------------------------

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp                             
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp      
DLCFrostcrag.esp                                          
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp          
Knights.esp                                                    
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp   

------------------------------------------

And your first DLC is Knights.esp   !!!! All your DLCs and Unofficial Patches are not in the right order !

So do not tell me again you have read my Link !!!!!

And never LOOT for Oblivion.

And I told you you can use the BOSS masterlist and open it with Notepad++ and sort you Mods manually.  Then you do not install the BOSS tool and run is, you sort maually with OBMM. ( Also in my yellow Link, but you have not read it )

--------------------

sperm effect last longer or be more visible?

Can't you set it in the Lovers settings? 

And more visible: there are sperm textures replacer. I do not use the original Lovers texture. ( see downloads or Google )

And I use LoversSpermSplashEx.esp ( but I modified the esp, without the attribute changes ) With this Mod you set duration for player and NPCs separately or you must bath  .

With Get Wet my frames go down,   hte two effects "fight" which is visible. And It happen that a effect was never removed.

----------------------

Creatures:

Female creatures are useless. Creatures always fuck the Player or NPCs.  Player and NPC can not fuck a creature. ( no animations . Yes a few aniantions exist but Lovers Creatures does not have Player fuck Creatures option )

Thnx for the height & positioning stuff. Will prolly just use a human character if it proves difficult to make a patch

??? The humans have different heights.

Imperial female 1 ; male 1

Breton  f 0.95  ;  m 1

Nord   f  1.06  ;  m  1.06

Redguard  f 1   ;  m  1.03

Other races

DarkSeducer and  GoldenSaint  f 1.1 ;  m 1

Orc   f 1.06  ; m 1.06

DarkElf female 1 ; male 1

HighElf   f 1.1  ;  m 1.1

Khajiit   f 0.95   ;   m  1

WoodElf  f 1    ;  m  0.9

Argonian  f   1    ;  m  1.03

Dremora  f 1.1  ; m 1.1

-----------

And a Patch: you have OCO ( oblivion character overhaul)  You can  open the esp ( with TES4Edit) and sett all  races to 1.

Or use the Lovers settings, then the races still have different heights, but during sex they are all  1.00

48 minutes ago, fejeena said:

You have not read my yellow Link ....

Load order DLC

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp               
UOPS Additional Changes.esp                
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp           : Recommend removing if using Wrye Bash. A tweak for this exists in "Tweak Settings".

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp                   
DLCShiveringIsles.esp                            
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp    

DLCHorseArmor.esp                                 
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp    
DLCOrrery.esp                                          
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp              
DLCVileLair.esp                                       
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp        
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp                            
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp                                   
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp     

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp                          

-------------------------------------------

(Items Mods - armor and weapons)

StockClothingArmorHGECFighterD.esp

DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp                                  
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp        

(GROUP: Quests and Locations and Player houses )

-------------------------------------

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp                             
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp      
DLCFrostcrag.esp                                          
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp          
Knights.esp                                                    
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp   

------------------------------------------

And your first DLC is Knights.esp   !!!! All your DLCs and Unofficial Patches are not in the right order !

So do not tell me again you have read my Link !!!!!

And never LOOT for Oblivion.

And I told you you can use the BOSS masterlist and open it with Notepad++ and sort you Mods manually.  Then you do not install the BOSS tool and run is, you sort maually with OBMM. ( Also in my yellow Link, but you have not read it )

--------------------

sperm effect last longer or be more visible?

Can't you set it in the Lovers settings? 

And more visible: there are sperm textures replacer. I do not use the original Lovers texture. ( see downloads or Google )

And I use LoversSpermSplashEx.esp ( but I modified the esp, without the attribute changes ) With this Mod you set duration for player and NPCs separately or you must bath  .

With Get Wet my frames go down,   hte two effects "fight" which is visible. And It happen that a effect was never removed.

----------------------

Creatures:

Female creatures are useless. Creatures always fuck the Player or NPCs.  Player and NPC can not fuck a creature. ( no animations . Yes a few aniantions exist but Lovers Creatures does not have Player fuck Creatures option )

There arent any settings to make sperm effects last longer or be more visible with what LAPF's in-game settings offer (not listed in its own mod page either), unless its hidden in like an ini file or something. Found the sperm esp in the minor mod pack but it says its outdated, does that still hold true or is it not too bad? And im not interested in player dom, sub creature animations. I want the creature to fuck me but only humanoid ones with futa meshes (even better is if there arent any female dom animations for creatures like spriggans for example, then I can make all the humanoid creatures into futas instead of a mix of male/female/futa). Tis why I linked that other mod if its any good or not & why I asked about disabling certain animations? If that mod is no good, will try yours instead or another mod. Btw yes I saw ur post in my other topic, just wanted ur opinion on that mod I linked. Also are the summoned creatures in LoversCreatures usin your meshes or some custom ones? I like the spider daedra's tiddies 

If Get Wet did that to you even with the patch, no idea why as I have had no problems from it so far while playtesting what I have so far. As for the load order, thats what Oblivion itself set up for me. I only moved a few down more but kept the order they placed them in. Again, no issues have arisen yet so if anything does happen, then I'll change them.

EDIT: K the sperm mod works but it appears the new textures arent very visible without sunlight. Turnin the camera with them on would change the shadin on my character to look lighter or darker (darker meaning less visible textures) but will keep playing with it for now anyways

Yes you can use the LoversSpermSplashEx.esp  ( not the other Mods in the pack )

And I told you you need another texture to get more visible sperm ( or delete GetWet)

------------------------

You can block Mods to not use Lovers ( no NPCs and creatures of that Mod will have sex) but you can not block some creatures of a Mod ( and if you block the whole Oblivion esm then no creatures will have sex. )

You can create a patch and copy all creatures from the Oblivion esm that should not have sex in the patch esp and add a Lovers with PK.esm  no sex token to each creatures  xLoversPkrDisableH "Lover Banned" [CLOT:01000818]

Yes you can replace all creatures you like with other meshes ( futa meshes from Rebel's Sexualized Creatures  Mod)

And if you ignore the Load order ....

I once ( about 10 years ago) had about 50 Mods and no problems and a no load order. Then I installed one armor Mod with a chest in game and my ganme crashed. I changed the load order of that Mod at the beginning, middle, end  and always  CTD.  Then I read about load order, sorted my Mods and then I was able to load the new Mod at the beginning, middle or end without CTD. ( of course I put it at the right place )

So your Load order can work... maybe you can add 20-30 more Mods and then you game crash.

And why have I done may Link and the example load order ? To ignore?  Why BOSS exists? ( Again you must not use the BOSS Tool, I don't use the Tool, I only use the BOSS masterlist and sort manually)

But If you want no help... I am out, you don't read, you do not want to listen, you want no help.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Yes you can use the LoversSpermSplashEx.esp  ( not the other Mods in the pack )

And I told you you need another texture to get more visible sperm ( or delete GetWet)

------------------------

You can block Mods to not use Lovers ( no NPCs and creatures of that Mod will have sex) but you can not block some creatures of a Mod ( and if you block the whole Oblivion esm then no creatures will have sex. )

You can create a patch and copy all creatures from the Oblivion esm that should not have sex in the patch esp and add a Lovers with PK.esm  no sex token to each creatures  xLoversPkrDisableH "Lover Banned" [CLOT:01000818]

Yes you can replace all creatures you like with other meshes ( futa meshes from Rebel's Sexualized Creatures  Mod)

And if you ignore the Load order ....

I once ( about 10 years ago) had about 50 Mods and no problems and a no load order. Then I installed one armor Mod with a chest in game and my ganme crashed. I changed the load order of that Mod at the beginning, middle, end  and always  CTD.  Then I read about load order, sorted my Mods and then I was able to load the new Mod at the beginning, middle or end without CTD. ( of course I put it at the right place )

So your Load order can work... maybe you can add 20-30 more Mods and then you game crash.

And why have I done may Link and the example load order ? To ignore?  Why BOSS exists? ( Again you must not use the BOSS Tool, I don't use the Tool, I only use the BOSS masterlist and sort manually)

But If you want no help... I am out, you don't read, you do not want to listen, you want no help.

If i wanted no help, i would have stopped talkin here ages ago >.>

I'm tellin you from my my own experience with what I gotten here so far & from other games, right now the load order isnt killing me. Since LAPF started working, no crashes no nothing. People complained about me not using LOOT in Oldrim too or using NMM when they say "NMM bad, Organizer good!1!!11" or using older versions of FO4 & F4SE when I ask for help yet it always got solved in the end. Also I said I would keep playin to see what would happen with the sperm textures? And now they are working FINE, that weird shading thing was a one time issue, playing longer has shown it doesnt happen anymore and the textures are as visible as I wanted them to be (PS I had the new ones you suggested since I made that last post, so yes I do read)

If i wasnt reading, I would still be stuck at the point where the animations werent working at all & wouldnt have the other new shit u helped with lmao so idk why are u gettin frustrated considering Im the one havin game issues (even tho they still get solved in the end like now)

If u wanna leave then fine, wasnt expecting u to stay so long, u one of the few modders who help someone this long (others who helped me dis far in they didnt get so upset tho). If u wanna still help, riddle me this: Is there a way to edit Rebels OSM mod to where it only turns all creatures into futas instead of including males & females? I attempted to do what I did for Skyrim with MNC & only use select meshes & textures I wanted while renaming them to replace the vanilla & base Lovers files but that only worked for some creatures unfortunately. If there's a way, feel free to share whether its with an external program or if you can tell me the exact file names to rename the textures & meshes from OSM with.

Oblivion is not Skyrim or other Games. Wrong load order and the game is fucked up.

I play Oblivion since  the release and I still do not know all the tricks to install a perfect Oblivion, but I do not ignore years of experience from other people.

And the things in my yellow Link is not only my experience, it is from many other pages and Modders. And my example load order is not the only one you find here. ( or if you Google Oblivion load order ).   And I explained how to use Notepad++ and the BOSS Masterlist to sort manually in my Link.  And almost all the mods you use are in my example load order.

Why do people do all the work , example Load Orders , template Load Orders, Explanations ,.... I know we have too much free time and we want to annoy you.

But if you want to play with a messed up load order....

---------

OSM: yes you can rename the futa meshes.

Check the right names in the Oblivion.esm  with CS or TES4Edit.

Think all female or futa meshes you can use without added armor/clothes.  Some OSM creatures meshes are separated in pieces, in body and in armor/clothes. The armor/clothes are not vanilla and can only be added with a esp, but I think the penis of the futa does not match with the armor/clothes so you do not need the armor/clothes.

Just check the  OSM Meshes with NifSkope and select what you want.

You can also unpack the creatures meshes from the Oblivion-meshes.bsa  , so you can check the original meshes with NifSkope and you have the right names for the nif files.

Or you  see my creatures replacer with dicks. It is a mesh replacer without esp. There you have all the names of he nif files you need.

And you must not replace the LoversCreatures files. I never use the LoversCreatures summon spell ( only to quick test a creatures animation ).

Oblivion esm creatures are the creatures you have sex with. ( And maybe  some Mod creatures )  And the Oblivion summon spells use the Oblivion creatures , not the LoversCreatures.

For me the LoversCreatures summon spell is only a test spell, but if you like the spell you can also replace the LoversCreatures nif files.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Oblivion is not Skyrim or other Games. Wrong load order and the game is fucked up.

I play Oblivion since  the release and I still do not know all the tricks to install a perfect Oblivion, but I do not ignore years of experience from other people.

And the things in my yellow Link is not only my experience, it is from many other pages and Modders. And my example load order is not the only one you find here. ( or if you Google Oblivion load order ).   And I explained how to use Notepad++ and the BOSS Masterlist to sort manually in my Link.  And almost all the mods you use are in my example load order.

Why do people do all the work , example Load Orders , template Load Orders, Explanations ,.... I know we have too much free time and we want to annoy you.

But if you want to play with a messed up load order....

---------

OSM: yes you can rename the futa meshes.

Check the right names in the Oblivion.esm  with CS or TES4Edit.

Think all female or futa meshes you can use without added armor/clothes.  Some OSM creatures meshes are separated in pieces, in body and in armor/clothes. The armor/clothes are not vanilla and can only be added with a esp, but I think the penis of the futa does not match with the armor/clothes so you do not need the armor/clothes.

Just check the  OSM Meshes with NifSkope and select what you want.

You can also unpack the creatures meshes from the Oblivion-meshes.bsa  , so you can check the original meshes with NifSkope and you have the right names for the nif files.

Or you  see my creatures replacer with dicks. It is a mesh replacer without esp. There you have all the names of he nif files you need.

And you must not replace the LoversCreatures files. I never use the LoversCreatures summon spell ( only to quick test a creatures animation ).

Oblivion esm creatures are the creatures you have sex with. ( And maybe  some Mod creatures )  And the Oblivion summon spells use the Oblivion creatures , not the LoversCreatures.

For me the LoversCreatures summon spell is only a test spell, but if you like the spell you can also replace the LoversCreatures nif files.

I appreciate u helpin & makin these guides ofc. Not tryin to be a dick (if I am, my bad then). Its just not an issue right now. If it does become an issue, I'll download BOSS & resort everything before making new posts (posts will have pics showin BOSS was used lel).

As for the meshes stuff, that worked tho I did not mess with the options in nifskope (dont trust myself with that). My dumbass forgot I had to actually install everything as is in order to get the names (did that for Skyrim too) & for the esp to actually pick up on the changes (without it some creatures had invisible bodies) so I did & made a fuckload of copies of the futa meshes & renamed them to replace everything else & now its workin. As of now everything is workin as expected with no bugs or glitches or crashes. I plan on checkin out the mods from the plugin index & ur guide one at a time next chance I got. Thnx again for the help

Archived