Chivalery vs WOR

windpl

I see little appeal in War of the Roses honestly. It's practically M&B Warband with a graphical update and with less players. Sure there is more customization and such, but the gameplay looks stale to me. War of the Roses and M&B Warband just dissolve into spam-attack-fests. Holding the attack button to attack is going to get you killed over and over again in combat. The easiest and noob-friendly strategy is to rapidly click attack.

m

Chivalry on the other hand has a meaty, nasty, up-close-and-personal combat system that rewards player skill over spam clicking. It requires you time your blocks and dodges. It's also more satisfying and gratifying than War.

whats this game? never know it that mate.

Depends on which game you're referring to.

Mount & Blade Warband is a single player/multiplayer game that was developed by TaleWorlds and published by Paradox Interactive in 2010

M&B Warband

War of the Roses is a multiplayer game develpåed by Fatshark and published by Paradox Interactive. The game lets you play as a soldier for either the House of Lancaster or the House of York during the 15th century in England Released October 2' date=' 2012)

War of the Roses

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is also a multiplayer game that's developed by Torn Banner Studios. The game is set in the Middle Ages (Release date was set for October 16, 2012)

Chivalry

Wow that's really amazing games!

Umm except Mount and Blade, I've play that game for years and got bored even too lazy to mod xD

*EDIT

Holy fuck! War of the Rose have Execution!

while Chivalry have better graphic

Ummmm I don't know, but what I know is I never have such game since limited internet connection >_<

Those are online rite?

• 3 months later...

Well I went with WOR, at first it was fun but with every next patch all ballance is switched upside down and you have to learn everything from beginng. ATM now it is just COD with swords, who swing faster win. Parring is ussles because weapon durability is set so low that it will break in 4 succesful blocks.

And Chiivalery on other hand have this, lol i need to buy this game.

Archived