Getting tattoos for Tolkien Race (MBP)

Nepro

I downloaded the trail photoshop version but it seems like dds plugins don't work with trail version because when I save forcefully file by adding .dd at the end the texture ended up missing something. My character had pink body indicating missing texture.

I edited KHELFbody.dds (MBP) found in

Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Textures\Characters\EpicElves\Body

I have gimp2 which saves/opens dds files. I foudn that moonshadow elf texture has tattoos. I just moved it in my Textures\Characters\EpicElves\Body folder and the Tolkien Elf had tattoos. :)

The only thing I miss is that I don't know how to remove in gimp2 the tattoo on belly, breast and lower back. I could remove these tattoos in photoshop but I don't how to do it in gimp2.

Thanks Uriel. :)

I tested the body and it looks just like I wanted. :)

I am going to permanently replace the body textures after the goblins from Blood Hand tribe capture my player. I assume your bloody hand mark works perfectly fine with the newest PlayerSlaveEncounters v5.01?

• 3 months later...

Yep, i still have that texture on my mediafire, it was just set to private along with other files. Mediafire gave me a warning for storing mods with suspicious names on my account, so i just marked everything private cept some safe files, and obviously forgot about the texture.

Archived