View File

I'm sorry to announce that I will no longer be able to work on this as I'm having some technical issues. I will try to resolve those issues, but this may take a lot of time. Please be aware that this might not be updated anymore.

Also, feel free to use this as a base for your own mod. My issues don't have anything to do with this mod, and it's safe to use. If you make something out of this, i'd love to hear. If you want to use it like it is, there's an entrance in Riften at the door to the ratways. The place is navmeshed and it has furniture from ZAZAnimationsPack.

Requirements:

SexLab

ZAZAnimationsPack (newest version)

Recommended:

SexLab Defeat

View File

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Only for SSE or will it function on LE too?

Since SE uses a different esp format i doubt you can. Now if only there was a way to convert SE files to the older ones...hmm...

Man, this mod reminds me of the mod i made a couple of years ago back before there was this mod called MME now and we onyl had mods like soulgem oven (maybe beeing female too?) for our milking needs. I made a whole room with 4 wells to catch the milks and soulgems at the bottom of it lol. It was quite the contraption. Too bad i lost all the files due to a fatal crash of my laptop at the time.

22 hours ago, FreeModsOrDoIHaveToPay said:

View File

Behold the first mod ever created by a dick-for-brain talentless fuck.

Isn't even a mod...

Work in progress, very early stage. Uploaded in case i delete accidentally or if anyone need an early-stage template for something else.

Just contains a cell named "Abandoned Prison" (Editor ID either AA or aaaMarkerStorageUnitDUPLICATE001).

Will probably update eventually as i continue to fuck around with this fuckery.

Requirements:

SexLab

ZAZAnimationPack (newest version)

View File

how you go to it anyways after downloading 

18 hours ago, sith40k69 said:

how you go to it anyways after downloading 

If you're thinking about in the game, there is no way yet. I didn't make it very clear but it's nothing yet.

However in the creation kit, you should look for Abandoned Prison (Name) with EditorID either "aaaMarkerStorageUnitDUPLICATE001" or just "AA". I named it AA but it shows the other sometimes when i load it.

On 11/4/2018 at 5:26 PM, jennievm said:

Ok so I play a pshycopath necromancer carrying his fuckdoll he kidnapped on his back in a bag. Using defeat. I would love to give your mod a try. How hard is it to get your victims on the furniture ?

If you're talking about lifting a corpse onto the furniture, then not very hard.

If it's a living slut you want to force to use the furniture, then i really don't know. I think the best way to do that would be to use @darkconsoles mod "I'll take the display model". But i don't think there's a SE version of that.

On 11/12/2018 at 7:59 AM, FreeModsOrDoIHaveToPay said:

If you're talking about lifting a corpse onto the furniture, then not very hard.

If it's a living slut you want to force to use the furniture, then i really don't know. I think the best way to do that would be to use @darkconsoles mod "I'll take the display model". But i don't think there's a SE version of that.

how can i lifting a corpse? which mod i can use?

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...