[Solved] Just need some help with a bodyslide preset.

WxRfl

Just need some help with setting a preset onto my character and other mods' clothing. I want to make my character's body into the Double Melon preset from 2pac4eva. I am fairly new to modding Fallout 4 and have never really used Bodyslide before. I followed the instructions on their topic about making other converting other clothes to Double Melon. I know that was not for the base body, but just wanted to point out.

Thank you for reading.

Edit:  I would also like to know how to undo the process highlighted in his topic. This is for if I want to opt out of using it.

Off topic but somewhat related edit:  If I wanted to use a certain preset and a certain outfit replacer that uses a different body, how would I change the outfit to work with the body preset.

Reference:

On 10/24/2018 at 10:08 AM, WeissxRubyForLife said:

Just need some help with setting a preset onto my character and other mods' clothing. I want to make my character's body into the Double Melon preset from 2pac4eva. I am fairly new to modding Fallout 4 and have never really used Bodyslide before. I followed the instructions on their topic about making other converting other clothes to Double Melon. I know that was not for the base body, but just wanted to point out.

Thank you for reading.

Edit:  I would also like to know how to undo the process highlighted in his topic. This is for if I want to opt out of using it.

Off topic but somewhat related edit:  If I wanted to use a certain preset and a certain outfit replacer that uses a different body, how would I change the outfit to work with the body preset.

Reference:

Generally speaking, if the outfit already has a BodySlide project (i.e. bodyslide support) you can use the Double-Melon or any other preset you would like for that specific outfit, or all outfits.  It's really up to you.  The link above is more geared toward creating a bodyslide project for a specific outfit that did not already have one, but using the DM preset as the base object.

For outfits that already have a BS project, load up BodySlide, select a preset that you like from the list of installed presets, create your own, or install a modded preset first.  You can then "slide" outfits individually, in sets, or en masse to this preset (or any other preset) you prefer.  It's very easy to do.  

As an example, may players use multiple presets at once in their game.  You could have a preset you like for nude or tops where a push-up effect wouldn't be appropriate.  and another preset for tops where you would want to have a push-up effect.  When I do this, I slide all of the outfits to the one that I'll want to use the most of (push-up), then go back and slide the ones for only the nude effect individually.

image.png.7e1e7b57bb878ea468f1b16115a2c170.png

image.png.356d2eef3b3c055138d5413222dcf278.png

Same overall body settings, with different breast settings

image.png.d50e7405c97f3e7df392b4d6a8c4504c.png

image.png.340c6d68eb97affb064ba7c7bf1e1c4b.png

On 10/29/2018 at 3:40 PM, AWP3RATOR said:

Generally speaking, if the outfit already has a BodySlide project (i.e. bodyslide support) you can use the Double-Melon or any other preset you would like for that specific outfit, or all outfits.  It's really up to you.  The link above is more geared toward creating a bodyslide project for a specific outfit that did not already have one, but using the DM preset as the base object.

For outfits that already have a BS project, load up BodySlide, select a preset that you like from the list of installed presets, create your own, or install a modded preset first.  You can then "slide" outfits individually, in sets, or en masse to this preset (or any other preset) you prefer.  It's very easy to do.  

As an example, may players use multiple presets at once in their game.  You could have a preset you like for nude or tops where a push-up effect wouldn't be appropriate.  and another preset for tops where you would want to have a push-up effect.  When I do this, I slide all of the outfits to the one that I'll want to use the most of (push-up), then go back and slide the ones for only the nude effect individually.

image.png.7e1e7b57bb878ea468f1b16115a2c170.png

image.png.356d2eef3b3c055138d5413222dcf278.png

Same overall body settings, with different breast settings

image.png.d50e7405c97f3e7df392b4d6a8c4504c.png

image.png.340c6d68eb97affb064ba7c7bf1e1c4b.png

Sorry for answering so late. Thanks for the reply. I got the body to work with my character now.

Archived