Help with modlist and graphical setup

Hello everyone, this is my first post and firstable I want to thank everyone in advance for any help you could give to me.

I am really new to loverslab mods, but not to Skyrim modding.

I wanted to try some of the mods and I watched some shinji72 videos, and I would like to replicate his setup for body type and ENB. I think the graphics look very good 

I only have used ENBs that make the game look like phantasy (i.e Zelda like) .

If anyone knows or identify the mods he was using, please let me know.

Regards

I use Real Vision preset, mind you I am still fairly new to ENB's (I know I am doing something wrong when Night Vision doesn't make a difference to how dark it is, and shadows are as dark as night so you can't see me when I am on my back...)

If you are just starting out, handy link;

That should help you get things right, oh but just remember "Make sure you get the right versions for your Skyrim SSE/LE" will make a big difference (note though if your LE some SSE versions will work o.k.ish in LE but they usually say they are backwards compatible.

As to bodies, I use CBBE (Cosio template, which is sorta UNP as well I think?) I did find this to be very useful;

Otherwise welcome to LL and have all the fun you can, here the sky is really a lot closer to reach than most people think...

Hi first you need a Body Shape so...

So one is CBBE its more for Curvy Shaps

and two is UNP its more user customize and can Change per Morph in Bodyslide to athoer UNp versions. like SevenBase or else.

This two is relaveted for the Clothes Later. My persnoal favorit is UNP for this gived a lot Clothes and HDT Function.

Next Step are looking for a Skin, the most usly are Leyanda Skin, Fairskin and Demoniac Skinn. If your Graphic Card good its recommend to use 4K Skin for nice and realistic Details.

After this look for ENB there are a ton of on Nexus. My Personal best is for Screenis and Fantasy Like gaming Snapdragon and for little dark Gameplay as Vampire or else Caffine ENB or Rudy.

Archived