Nexus

ArmyChick

Ya'll be carefull if you have a Nexus account, they are on a ban happy kick. I just got banned and had absolutely no mods in any screens that didnt come from the Nexus sight. I dont know if any of you know who this Dante person is but apparently to him using only Nexus mods in your screens is against Nexus policy now to, so if you have an account or post screens becareful.

Nexus name?

LadyKnightroad was my Nexus name. I just went over the last screen I put up and yeah......

Lunari Race....from Nexus

CBBE body......from Nexus

a combonation of the Envision Face' date='

Kawai face preset and Bellas.....all from Nexus

Apachii Hair...from Nexus

Combo of Brighter eyes and Lunari Vamp eyes...both from Nexus

Infact the last screen I uploaded was this one

Well a thread should go up soon about why you were banned because Nexus like to advertise how stupid they are.

I tried clicking help I tried everything I keep getting the messege "You are not allowed to view this site" Thats on the forum page when I tried to log in I got the " You have been banned fro mthis site" messege so I dont know I tried sending Robin a messege to find out why I have been banned but no reply as of yet all I know is as you can see there was absolutely nothing illegal in my last screen upload

You were banned for this according to them.

LadyKnightroad banned. Ban evasion. Previous member: ArmyChick

ArmyChick banned.

Uploaded images showing illegal rips, and ignored a PM warning that such images were not acceptable (reuploaded an image that had been deleted).

So yeah if you were warned under previous user and got banned then the Nexus was right in banning you because you broke the rules.

You have to remember Nexus has several uploads a day so a mod could be on the site for months before it gets checked for ripped content.

You will most likely find that one of the armors in your screenshots was a illegal rip. You posted up that image, were warned but re-uploaded the image and got banned as a result. They most likely check your account against the IP you signed up with.

ArmyChick banned.

Uploaded images showing illegal rips' date=' and ignored a PM warning that such images were not acceptable (reuploaded an image that had been deleted).

[/quote']

So yeah if you were warned under previous user and got banned then the Nexus was right in banning you because you broke the rules.

You have to remember Nexus has several uploads a day so a mod could be on the site for months before it gets checked for ripped content.

You will most likely find that one of the armors in your screenshots was a illegal rip. You posted up that image, were warned but re-uploaded the image and got banned as a result. They most likely check your account against the IP you signed up with.

So basically, she ignored the rules, was warned, ignored them again, was banned ?

I don't see any issue yet.

As for the re-ban, if you didn't change your IP address, you really deserved the reban.

ArmyChick banned.

Uploaded images showing illegal rips' date=' and ignored a PM warning that such images were not acceptable (reuploaded an image that had been deleted).

[/quote']

So basically, she ignored the rules, was warned, ignored them again, was banned ?

I don't see any issue yet.

As for the re-ban, if you didn't change your IP address, you really deserved the reban.

Nexus rules? what may they be? I remember Darkone stating that it is not enough to suspect that something may be a rip or infringe on copyrights it has to be proving. it is impossible to prove that anything is a rip from a screenshot. it is however very god damn stupid to reup a screen that you are warned about or to create another account without changing your ip

Tera online and blade-soul screens are forbidden.

It leads nexus audiences to loverslab in search for rip mod release.

Emily believes nexus moderators are also loverslab member.

They can be anyone.

Tera armors have gotten a green light with En Masse so far...so if you're getting banned for Tera armors' date=' then that's an issue.

Blade and Soul or pretty much any game that hasn't given permission is a no-no. Although I can safely say that it would be very, very easy for me to fabricate a screenshot that looks like it has ripped content when it doesn't. The Nexus commits these bans more for political reasons then actual proof that you're an evil armor ripper. If they decide not to enforce the screenshots purely on the basis that anyone can photoshop just about anything - do you really think that big publishers will give a damn if it becomes a large majority of the Nexus imageshares? The Nexus doesn't want to risk [i']any[/i] lawsuits, hell, they don't even want publishers looking at them with a raised eyebrow.

So the only solution is what they're currently doing. Make it look like it's their policy to moderate the screenshots, when in reality it's not really fair for the users, nor do they have the capacity to actually do all that moderating. As long as they have legal doubt on their side, no big publisher lawyer is going to try anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived